[MEGA GIVEAWAY] Crazy Time (Evolution Gaming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody from your realest german Livestreamer ShaneTSGTV :)

Best Hit was LeoVegas: 10-06-2020 14:29:08

251x :)
2K1cOWC.jpg




View attachment CashHuntx25LeoVegasss.mp4
 
201x with 10 Cent Bet on LeoVegas, just for the Prize Draw.

I really like this Game. So much different stuff going on. I think I‘ll prefer playing it over monopoly live in the Future! :)8573E006-5DC4-4DE6-9D88-89858AA35594.png
 

 
When playing on stakes high enough for this promo, this game is swingy enough to sting a little bit when on a dry spell
(i.e. several times EUR 200 gone in 1 hour playtime or so  :D    )

A few people hit 2500x earlier today on a 5x bonus hunt. 

Minutes ago I had a quite decent hit on crazytime yellow = double double 400x

Just for bragging rights:

Crazytime400x.jpg

 
This is for the raffle, played 1 euro on coinflip and 141x came by a 140x multiplier.

Played on Leovegas, picture has a timestamp, which is CET +1.

crazytime.PNG

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Had a little go, hit Crazytime with a £1 bet, picked the yellow, it landed on double, respin, paid 20x lol

Got pissed off and just bet £5 on the four bonus fields, hit 3x Cashhunt on the next spin, and got a decent win for the raffle, 60x.

03:47 16/06/20

2020-06-16_(5).png

Was my last bet, only had £22 before the spin.

 
Actually not a bad game... I was very lucky and picked on cashhunt the 75x Button in the 6 round.. The first picture is very blurred but on the second you can see the win :).

I played on Royalpanda and on the second picture you can see all the important informations.

20200615_203202.jpg

20200615_203322.jpg

 
sweet hit for 501x  🤑


CEST time ~1:53:00p.m. 


Wednesday, 17 June 2020

501x.jpg

 
Last edited by a moderator:
101x a few days back -10/06/2020 - 13:15

Not a huge fan of these kind of games but decided to give it a try. Compared to Monopoly or Deal or No Deal is much better in my opinion. The bigger chance and different features make it kinda interesting.

Screenshot (103).png

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top