Looking for streamers with a decent amount of followers

Status
Not open for further replies.

btmarketmod

New member
Hi Guys

I have lost over 700,000 EURO on bonus buys on Return of Kong Megaways. I have over 150 GB of videos on gameplay showing how the game is rigged and capped at 750x when playing on a 10 EURO bet. Over 4000 bonuses have been bought on Bitcasino and 99% resulted in losses. Not one game out of the 4000 paid 1000x. 

I have videos showing how I lose 50,000 EURO in 30 minutes on Kong bonus buys in a single session. Then I top up my balance and lose another 30,000 with no wins. 

When I finally hit max megaways my wins are capped at 750x every single time. I have had 10 spins with a 20x multiplier on a 10 EURO bet on max megaways and gotten a retrigger making for 12 spins at 117k Megaways and still only won 500x. 

So I'm looking for streamers with a decent following. I will paypal or send you BTC to the value of 1000 EURO if you are willing to tell me story on your stream and show a few buys that I've made and how bad the payouts were on those buys. If you are able to put me in touch with Roshtein I will paypal or BTC you an extra 1000 EURO. 

This is not a joke, here is the bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5215068.0

When I asked Blueprint for information on my buys they simply refused. So I don't see any other way I can screw them over except for exposing them through multiple streamers. 

 
Have you never thought of stopping playing on the same slot machine after loosing such large sums? It should seriously ring some bells. 
If you think Return of kong megaways will give you big huge win, think again, remember the house will always win in the long run. 

 

 
Not to be an Dick or anything but that just sounds so wierd that it would be capped.. 

Had to try it out myself, thou I used demo mode it shouldn't be any difference.. First bonus buy 1000€ (10€ bet size) 

I got an 1000x win... 

Screenshot_20200114-141749_Chrome.jpg

 
Also worth mentioning, 4000 spins/bonus buys is nothing compared to billions of spins that are done to get true slot RTP. When it comes to slots, stake size is irrelevant. With 4000 bonus buys you cannot prove anything, just that you've been unlucky and didn't hit anything over 750x.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of people who lose a lot on a slot tend to blame the slot instead of accepting it's just bad luck and their own fault for losing. Not sure why you're expecting a 1000x win like it's normal. I myself have only ever had 2 1000x win on every megaways slot I've played combined. That's just how it goes. Some are luckier than others. I guarantee there's a lot who haven't even had a 1000x win and in my opinion definitely don't assume you'll get a 1000x win eventually. That's not how it works

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Could be an error with the max win potential setting though, maybe its capped at the site at £7 500 when it should be £75 000, something like that. 

 
Not to be an Dick or anything but that just sounds so wierd that it would be capped.. 

Had to try it out myself, thou I used demo mode it shouldn't be any difference.. First bonus buy 1000€ (10€ bet size) 

I got an 1000x win... 

View attachment 15131
Surley not, Demo mode is probably set at a higher pay out rate, Actually i know im right.

 
Surley not, Demo mode is probably set at a higher pay out rate, Actually i know im right.
Slots for freeplay on casinos are required to be same as real money play. It's a requirement from MGA/UKGC/SGA and probably many more authorities / regulators.

 
I believe it’s the individual casino that tell the provider what to set the max win as- would make a bonus buy on another site irrelevant, try it on the Bitcasino site

I might be mistaken but I thought that demo mode is not allowed to differ from the real money version.

 
Slots for freeplay on casinos are required to be same as real money play. It's a requirement from MGA/UKGC/SGA and probably many more authorities / regulators.
Mate everytime i play on any demo versions i get massive wins, and when i play for real i get myself a new one ripped.

With all due respect, Please only say its the same if your 100% sure because  if not that is bad practice.

 
AFAIK it's only the UKGC that mandate that a demo play slot must play exactly the same as the real thing.

There have been numerous occasions where it has been proven beyond doubt that the demo version plays differently to the real play but never for a UKGC approved slot to the best of my knowledge.

But back to the point of skyline - 4000 is a very small sample set on the grand scheme of things. Nobody likes hearing that but it's true.

I'm also 99.9% sure that blueprint megaways slots are predetermined so to keep hitting odds defying artificial limits might very well be just the construct of the game.

As for max wins - I've never heard of games having different max wins defined on a per casino basis. Casinos generally put specific terms and conditions in their T&C's to limit max cash wins. A nice problem to have should you are lucky enough to hit something humongous like that.

Will be interesting to see how this one pans out.

 
@btmarketmodthis would be definitely interesting to see, but have you thought about creating your own twitch / YT account and uploading your videos there for sharing ? I'm sure that with your betsizes you will quickly gain lots of followers / views.

P.S. I love playing btc slots by the way :)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
“Actually i know im right.”

Should avoid these kinds of absolutes as adamant errors will lose you credibility.

Mate everytime i play on any demo versions i get massive wins, and when i play for real i get myself a new one ripped.

With all due respect, Please only say its the same if your 100% sure because  if not that is bad practice



Yo don’t know that it is set at a higher payout rate, you can only speculate that it might be based on your own experience. Yo need to stick to that which you can demonstrate and prove,, no regulatory body is going to take your claims seriously otherwise.
 
All you can do is ask the licensing authority to investigate wether or not Blueprint is acting within the Licencing guidelines - your anecdotal experience isn’t anything conclusive but might be enough to initiate an audit- provided you take the emotion and absolutes out of it - they are not really going to take someone seriously when they are offering to pay people on the public eye to defame a company.
 
@NudgeShuffle In the stream Nickslots had with the BTG head, the BTG guy said the max payout is decided by the casino. Might be mistaken and might not apply to all casinos operators.
if you open up the help page or the pay table on a slot, it’s usually in one or the other, there will be something along the lines of, for example,
“the maximum possible payout on this slot will not exceed £250 000, this may not be possible on all bet configurations”
 
maybe it sometimes conflicts with what they have in the casino T&C’s 



 
Last edited by a moderator:
“Actually i know im right.”

Should avoid these kinds of absolutes as adamant errors will lose you credibility.



Yo don’t know that it is set at a higher payout rate, you can only speculate that it might be based on your own experience. Yo need to stick to that which you can demonstrate and prove,, no regulatory body is going to take your claims seriously otherwise.
 
All you can do is ask the licensing authority to investigate wether or not Blueprint is acting within the Licencing guidelines - your anecdotal experience isn’t anything conclusive but might be enough to initiate an audit- provided you take the emotion and absolutes out of it - they are not really going to take someone seriously when they are offering to pay people on the public eye to defame a company.
 
@NudgeShuffle In the stream Nickslots had with the BTG head, the BTG guy said the max payout is decided by the casino. Might be mistaken and might not apply to all casinos operators.
if you open up the help page or the pay table on a slot, it’s usually in one or the other, there will be something along the lines of, for example,
“the maximum possible payout on this slot will not exceed £250 000, this may not be possible on all bet configurations”
 
maybe it sometimes conflicts with what they have in the casino T&C’s 
cannot wait to see the proof.

 
@dirtystack I'm not familiar with that conversation but perhaps the casino wide cash win limit was the reference. From memory SG games also specify max cash wins in the game help file - £250,000.

If the max cash win per game was specified per casino then I believe that would merit the instance of that  game having it's own unique certification which would be costly and time consuming so unlikely but not impossible.

 
Guys the problem is that Blueprint has refused to provide me with any information on the bonus buys. They were asked by myself and my VIP manager at Bitcasino and declined to provide the information to both of us. 

If nothing is wrong with the slot why wont they give me my bet information and RTP for the 4000+ bonus buys? Also, the bonus buy feature has an RTP of 97.5%. But somehow I keep losing 90% on every buy and break even on a 1500 euro buy after 30 buys. 

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top