LetsGiveItASpin Meet Up In Malta

LetsGiveItASpin

Administrator
Hey guys,

The weekend 19-21st of May we're hosting a little LetsGiveItASpin viewer meet up in Malta 😍

As some viewers are coming over to visit us in Malta we decided to host a meet up over the weekend. If you want to come over and hang out, have some drinks, go on a boat trip, join the stream etc. Please drop us a message here. The spots are extremely limited so first come, first serve.

See you soon!
Kim & Hampus


 
Im having my sons 10th birthday 😝 cant wait to host party for wild screaming 16 round 10 years old boys 😳 maybe not too late to book flight to Malta? πŸ˜‚Β  Have fun everyoneΒ 

 
I would love to come Kim and Hampus, it’s 3rd time lucky for me to meet you guys! Please can I have some more information, I want to be there!

 
I'm off that weekend and I already live in Malta as you know, I'm down to join but I don't wanna take someones spot that planning to fly to Malta etc

 
1771139625721.png
I'm coming with my friend/roommate, I can't wait for it, it's going to be a memorable weekend :D
@LetsGiveItASpin the flight price has increased from 783€ round trip for two β†’ 840€ could you please check the private message so I can buy them. The competition page didn't mention a price cap for flights, I assume you'll pay for the flights, they were included in the prize. These are the cheapest flights AMS β†’ MLA.
 
Back
Top