LeoVegas Welcome Offer 75X wager ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plani Bardh

New member
I just joined Leo Vegas (from @LetsGiveItASpin link) and I have not deposited any money yet as I do not like depositing on any casino before they fully verify my documents as we all know that some casinos out there love to mess you around. Anyway... Looking at the website and reading their terms I seen that on the welcome offer they are asking 75X wager on the deposit bonus ? Are they serious ?? (I dont know to laugh or cry)  :D  

 
Never knew Leo was so high, I seen 21.co.uk had a 99x wagering bonus the other day and found that hilarious myself :D seems like the new thing, was always around 35x when I first signed up with all the big casinos.

 
Can't really tell if different country matters for the bonus, i recall it being 35x wagering 100% bonus, right now i see
different welcome bonus with 10-50€ deposit to get 10€ 20x wager or 50-100€ for 50€ 20x wager 🤔

Can you provide picture and say where you're from?

Edit: There was details about the welcome in casinogrounds bonuses side, not sure if LeoVegas changed their welcome bonus1ds.jpg

This what my welcome bonus looks like in Finnish lang
wwd.jpg

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Isn’t the live casino offer different then the casino offer?

live casino bonuses have much higher wagering requirements as blackjack, if you play correctly, has around 1-2% house advantage whereas slots typically have 4%.

 
Leovegas is always offering Bonuses with 20x, 35x and 75x wager for normal players. Streamers get way better bonuses (I actually think 1x).

Usually Live Casino Bonus is 75x wager and Slots Bonus is 35x wager but there are Slots Bonuses with 75x wager (they are currently offering one to me) and Live Casino Bonuses with 35x wager aswell.

For the welcome offer you should be able to chose between Slots Bonus (35x wager) and Live Casino Bonus (75x wager).

 
75x on live casino is amazing. Using this all the time in the background while streaming Blackjack. Giving you always a bit back if you run super-bad.

 
Hi Guys, thank you for your comments.

I contacted the live support after I made this post and according to them I have had accepted the Live Casino welcome offer and not the Casino offer, so my reply to him was: Are they not the same ? :D  But it seems like no, they have different welcome offer for the live casino and another one (35x wager for the casino). I found the casino itself bit strange, maybe because they have not asked me yet to be verified nether can I find verify section  on my profile, I dont know to be honest how to rate them but as for now i would say 4/10 (to be good) :D  

I wish you all have a wonderful new year and all the very best to all you and your loved ones for 2020 and thank you for being such a great community ❤️ 

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top