mustangltu
New member
Hello,
Hope eveyones doing well.
Long time since I posted, but I wanted to ask for some help.
I’w had 2 withdraws in Legiano casino one of 500€ other one 300€ and now ran into a problem.
the first withdraw was completed by there stupid set time frame of 3 busines days one day after putting in the withdraw. In total its 5 business days. What a stupidly long wait.
Now the other 300€ withdraw is stuck for 9 straight days, they keep replying with the same bullsh*t of excuses and appoligies, account fully verified everything ok, they just dont want to pay out.
I see legiano casino is on casino grounds list, maybe anyone can help me with this issue?
I will provide all the info needed if someone can help me to get my money…
Thank you everyone.
Hope eveyones doing well.
Long time since I posted, but I wanted to ask for some help.
I’w had 2 withdraws in Legiano casino one of 500€ other one 300€ and now ran into a problem.
the first withdraw was completed by there stupid set time frame of 3 busines days one day after putting in the withdraw. In total its 5 business days. What a stupidly long wait.
Now the other 300€ withdraw is stuck for 9 straight days, they keep replying with the same bullsh*t of excuses and appoligies, account fully verified everything ok, they just dont want to pay out.
I see legiano casino is on casino grounds list, maybe anyone can help me with this issue?
I will provide all the info needed if someone can help me to get my money…
Thank you everyone.