I played this game gray to the point, i actually found a exploit. And that exploit brought me 75k of wins in total with a 65k withdrawl.
How? I just kept repeating the 500 euro bonus buy feature for 3 days straight. It seemed that it would lose by default in between 5 and 8 times (making a loss of 2500 up to 4000 euro) but give a huge win on the winning feature. Overall repeating it brought me higher and higher till the point i got a bit nervous, and was able to withdrawl everything.
After that, it was virtually impossible and more tight then ever on this particular casino. Why i could repeat it? I have no clue. Exploits in games do exist and i dont think a repeated bonus buy goes unseen in testing or so.
Great game; however last year and this goes for most of BTG products the overall RTP lowered and games are being extend to much longer sessions, which i dont like. I stopped playing BTG in totally at this point.
Other then that: i woud'nt recommend anyone playing slots for 3 days straight. You'll get out of it looking you had the worse drug experiment in the last weekend, lol. Do not attempt above either. Such things are very very very rare.