StallCation
Active member
Hope you are all having a pleasant summer out there!
Here's a mixed bowl of noticeable hits from the latest weeks; some of the usual suspects and a couple of more uncommon slots are in there.
This post got a bit bulky, as I'm not able to upload in here very often for some reason - and I wanted to post a couple of 275-300x wins on slots that I rarely play.
This time around my best hit in terms of multiplier was 1326x on Beast Mode (Mystery Symbol feature) and BoD delivered the best win overall with this 400x Kings bonus (1600 DKK). Still nowhere near what various streamers hit day in & day out, but at least it's real money...















Here's a mixed bowl of noticeable hits from the latest weeks; some of the usual suspects and a couple of more uncommon slots are in there.
This post got a bit bulky, as I'm not able to upload in here very often for some reason - and I wanted to post a couple of 275-300x wins on slots that I rarely play.
This time around my best hit in terms of multiplier was 1326x on Beast Mode (Mystery Symbol feature) and BoD delivered the best win overall with this 400x Kings bonus (1600 DKK). Still nowhere near what various streamers hit day in & day out, but at least it's real money...














