Hex & Beast Mode printing (>5000x total)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StallCation

Active member
108 ways of top symbol across for a great 1340x total win on Hex. Cashed out 1400 DKK on a 750 DKK deposit, which softened the blow after an excessive Extra Chilli rip, where I flushed 900 DKK down the drain on that little stunt...

Time for a break from those Chilli sessions, I reckon. They just haven't been delivering the latest month.

Beast Mode on the other hand delivers time after time, maybe I'm just lucky on that one? I've attached the most notable ones from recent weeks.

Hex 1340x total.jpg

Hex 1340x.jpg

Beast Mode 946x total.jpg

Beast Mode 946x.jpg

Beast Mode 1226x hit 1.jpg

Beast Mode 1226x hit 2.jpg

Beast Mode 1226x.jpg

Beast Mode 982x total.jpg

Beast Mode 982x.jpg

Beast Mode 445x.jpg

Beast Mode 445 x.jpg

Beast Mode 434x.jpg

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top