StallCation
Active member
I'm generally not a big fan of Hacksaw slots, as I find their base game/feature payout distribution too volatile compared to the relative moderate max. wins achievable. I know 10,000x is still a lot, but compared to some of their fellow slot providers it's... well... moderate.
However, I do like this couple. Immortal Desire actually has a decent base game imho - and is easy on the eye (I do like female vampires for some reason). Itero just has an interesting game mechanic imho (Echo Spins).
Got these hits off of the 3 scatter features, which I just like better than the 4 scatter ones.
Had these Beast Mode and Wild Hike hits too this weekend.









However, I do like this couple. Immortal Desire actually has a decent base game imho - and is easy on the eye (I do like female vampires for some reason). Itero just has an interesting game mechanic imho (Echo Spins).
Got these hits off of the 3 scatter features, which I just like better than the 4 scatter ones.
Had these Beast Mode and Wild Hike hits too this weekend.









Last edited by a moderator: