great NBA bet win

Status
Not open for further replies.

twitteraar

New member
I lost some money last night and I was kinda pissed. So, I made this bet and I did not expect to win it.  :D  LET'S GOOO!

image.png

 
Last edited by a moderator:
That is huge, congratulations!

Mind sharing if those bets were based on a model or gut-feeling?

I have access to someone else models for player props but have a hard time finding profitable lines. Great for wagering though, should I get bonuses.

 
That is huge, congratulations!

Mind sharing if those bets were based on a model or gut-feeling?

I have access to someone else models for player props but have a hard time finding profitable lines. Great for wagering though, should I get bonuses.
Thanks!

I was quite confident about the Houston New Orleans game, the Orlando Portland game and Utah Jazz to win, the rest of the games were mostly gut-feeling. But hey, it worked, haha. :D

 
Nice win can you put som bets up so i can copy them?   :)
Sure! Please do not go all in on these bets like I did, these bets are a mix of gut-feeling and confidence (I'm pretty sure about Atlanta Hawks and New Orleans).
First one is @12.24

image.png

Second one is @38.97

image.png

 
Damn son!! Good stuff! I live bet the rockets moneyline a couple weeks back and lost by one shot - wish james harden was actually trying lol but now he’s gone

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top