vanHooff
Active member
I feel that Temple Tumble has a great basegame that does not get boring soon.
In my country the bonusbuy for TT is not enabled so I have not played it much for the promo.
On MoneyTrain I have played a few hundred bonusbuys, mostly on minimum stake (EUR 8 for 80x 10 cents )
Once I had both the persistent collector and persistent payer at the same time which I thought was the dream setup, but it only paid 270x.
Behold my best win on MoneyDrain, 595x

In my country the bonusbuy for TT is not enabled so I have not played it much for the promo.
On MoneyTrain I have played a few hundred bonusbuys, mostly on minimum stake (EUR 8 for 80x 10 cents )
Once I had both the persistent collector and persistent payer at the same time which I thought was the dream setup, but it only paid 270x.
Behold my best win on MoneyDrain, 595x
