LetsGiveItASpin
Administrator
Hey everyone!
This month I'll be doing a Crazy Time Giveaway worth an average of €1000.
After the draw, I will contact the winners via email. If you don't reply in 48 hours, I will pick coin flip for you.
Enter your Caxino, CasinoEuro or Jalla E-mail in the widget to participate.
You can then get more entries by following on social media. The winners will choose what bonus game they want to pick in Crazy time, when I get that bonus game, your win will multiplied as follows:
€20*Coin Flip
€10*Pachinko
€10*Cash Hunt
€5*Crazy Time.
Winners will be announced and it will all be played on the live stream.
You can enter the raffle below:
Crazytime Giveaway KIM
Terms&Conditions:- Winners via Skrill.
- You will need to have a verified account (and not under self-exclusion) at either of the casinos.
- Members of CasinoGrounds forum who were active prior to the launch of this giveaway (at least 1 post per week past 4 weeks) are also able to join, enter your CasinoGrounds e-mail instead.
- Invalid entries will be re-drawn.
- Raffle entries are accepted last day of the month.
- This giveaway is subject to change at any time
- 18+, Gamble Responsibly, BeGambleAware.org
This month I'll be doing a Crazy Time Giveaway worth an average of €1000.
After the draw, I will contact the winners via email. If you don't reply in 48 hours, I will pick coin flip for you.
Enter your Caxino, CasinoEuro or Jalla E-mail in the widget to participate.
You can then get more entries by following on social media. The winners will choose what bonus game they want to pick in Crazy time, when I get that bonus game, your win will multiplied as follows:
€20*Coin Flip
€10*Pachinko
€10*Cash Hunt
€5*Crazy Time.
Winners will be announced and it will all be played on the live stream.
You can enter the raffle below:
Crazytime Giveaway KIM
Terms&Conditions:- Winners via Skrill.
- You will need to have a verified account (and not under self-exclusion) at either of the casinos.
- Members of CasinoGrounds forum who were active prior to the launch of this giveaway (at least 1 post per week past 4 weeks) are also able to join, enter your CasinoGrounds e-mail instead.
- Invalid entries will be re-drawn.
- Raffle entries are accepted last day of the month.
- This giveaway is subject to change at any time
- 18+, Gamble Responsibly, BeGambleAware.org
Last edited by a moderator: