[GIVEAWAY] Crazy Time - March 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone!

This month I'll be doing a Crazy Time Giveaway worth an average of €1000.
After the draw, I will contact the winners via email. If you don't reply in 48 hours, I will pick coin flip for you.

You can check last Crazy Time giveaway here.


Enter your Rizk, Casilando or NeonVegas E-mail in the widget to participate. 

You can increase your chance of winning by making sure you follow our various social media channels. The winners will choose what bonus game they want to pick in Crazy time, when I get that bonus game, your win will multiplied as follows: 

€20*Coin Flip

€10*Pachinko

€10*Cash Hunt

€5*Crazy Time.

Winners will be announced and it will all be played on the live stream.

You can enter the raffle below:

Enter Competition
Terms&Conditions:
 Winners will be paid via Skrill.
- You will need to have a verified account (and not under self-exclusion) at either of the casinos, no deposit needed.
- Members of CasinoGrounds forum who were active prior to the launch of this giveaway (at least 3 posts per week past 3 weeks) are also able to join, enter your CasinoGrounds e-mail instead.
- Invalid entries will be re-drawn.
- This giveaway is subject to change at any time.
- 18+, Gamble Responsibly, BeGambleAware.org.
To the moooooooon🚀

 
Thanks for the amazing content you've been providing and fun times, unfortunately i cannot make an excuse for the lack of posts but the casino's don't allow me to join from Portugal, hope you keep getting big wins and providing the same entertainment :)

 
Hey everyone!

This month I'll be doing a Crazy Time Giveaway worth an average of €1000.
After the draw, I will contact the winners via email. If you don't reply in 48 hours, I will pick coin flip for you.

You can check last Crazy Time giveaway here.


Enter your Rizk, Casilando or NeonVegas E-mail in the widget to participate. 

You can increase your chance of winning by making sure you follow our various social media channels. The winners will choose what bonus game they want to pick in Crazy time, when I get that bonus game, your win will multiplied as follows: 

€20*Coin Flip

€10*Pachinko

€10*Cash Hunt

€5*Crazy Time.

Winners will be announced and it will all be played on the live stream.

You can enter the raffle below:

Enter Competition
Terms&Conditions:
 Winners will be paid via Skrill.
- You will need to have a verified account (and not under self-exclusion) at either of the casinos, no deposit needed.
- Members of CasinoGrounds forum who were active prior to the launch of this giveaway (at least 3 posts per week past 3 weeks) are also able to join, enter your CasinoGrounds e-mail instead.
- Invalid entries will be re-drawn.
- This giveaway is subject to change at any time.
- 18+, Gamble Responsibly, BeGambleAware.org.
🤑🤑🤑🤑

🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

 
Big congrats to the winners 😍 Below you see their picks and when played I'll update with the wins:

Juosas C - Cash Hunt, 8-1
Total win:  €10* 106 = €1060 DING DING DING

Allam B - Crazy Time, =Pick Blue
Total win: €5*21 = €105

Buster J - Crazy Time, Pick Blue
Total win: €5*21 = €105

Miro L - Crazy Time, Pick Blue
Total win: €5*21 = €105

As all of the 3 last winners have picked Crazy Time AND the same colour, I'll just do them all in the same round. Juosas has the 1st cash hunt 🥳

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top