Hans-Martin
Administrator
Hello Everyone!
We're finalizing this promotion today, and I'm Happy to announce the winners from both the 50 freespin challenge, but also the biggest fail announcemet!
The lucky winners are:
@najz - You won the Biggest Fail Promo, and will receive a nice bonus money prize of €250 - Please send me a PM with your leovegas registered email address and I'll sort you the winnings.
And for @Derek Parker As you are the only one who managed to get the 50 free-spins, we are happy to confirm €3000 are coming your way!
Huge congrats to the winners, and better luck next time for the rest
We're finalizing this promotion today, and I'm Happy to announce the winners from both the 50 freespin challenge, but also the biggest fail announcemet!
The lucky winners are:
@najz - You won the Biggest Fail Promo, and will receive a nice bonus money prize of €250 - Please send me a PM with your leovegas registered email address and I'll sort you the winnings.
And for @Derek Parker As you are the only one who managed to get the 50 free-spins, we are happy to confirm €3000 are coming your way!
Huge congrats to the winners, and better luck next time for the rest
Last edited by a moderator:

