[GIVEAWAY] BTG's Who wants to be a Millionaire slot / UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that gambling to 50 spins is tougher than expected, so we'll spice it up!

From today on and until Sunday 25.11.2018, prize for getting to the top will be €1500 for two players.

 
GUYS I JUST GOT 50 SPINS!!! ???

Have I won the £3000???!!!!!! *BUZZZZZZZZZZZING*

I've recorded the bonus too I'll try send to Kim and Reggie so they can upload to YouTube (although my voice is recorded and I didn't realise haha) ?

Derek

IMG_2806.jpg

 
Get in!!! :D ❤️ Big congrats, I'd love to get that video! How much did you win?
Hey man! Thanks it was proper exciting, only gambled to 50 because of this competition lol. So tempting to walk away at 30 and especially 40 haha!

So as long as nobody uploads the 50 spins tonight, I get the £3000 tomorrow to my LeoVegas account?? ? my account is <removed mail>

Oh here is the video (think I might start my own slot streaming sometime in the future!)

Derek



 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey man! Thanks it was proper exciting, only gambled to 50 because of this competition lol. So tempting to walk away at 30 and especially 40 haha!

So as long as nobody uploads the 50 spins tonight, I get the £3000 tomorrow to my LeoVegas account?? ? my account is <removed mail>

Oh here is the video (think I might start my own slot streaming sometime in the future!)

Derek
Very very nice mate :D  I've forwarded your mail but you shouldn't share it publically. It's €1500 for two people up until tomorrow :)  

 
Omg im so sorry for u man ! 50 spins and 350x win is a f****g scam this game is.its so hard to get into 20 spins and the guy win 50 for 350x ? joke !! is this whole video u recorded?do u have all gambles recorded?i would like to see how it looked like

 
Omg im so sorry for u man ! 50 spins and 350x win is a f****g scam this game is.its so hard to get into 20 spins and the guy win 50 for 350x ? joke !! is this whole video u recorded?do u have all gambles recorded?i would like to see how it looked like
Yeah was pretty disappointed really lol, especially with the dead spins at the end on like 30x multiplier... any hit would have been massive? sorry dude only started recording when I got the 50 spins as really didn’t think I’d get there tbh ahaha! But I just went with the highest % every time and 50/50 just went with the answer closest to D if that makes sense? seemed to work but prob just crazy lucky! Didn’t press the button to gamble for 50 spins for about 10 mins too hahaha

Very very nice mate :D  I've forwarded your mail but you shouldn't share it publically. It's €1500 for two people up until tomorrow :)  
Thank you! Ok do I need to do anything myself? When will I receive the funds? Cheers

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top