[GIVEAWAY] BTG's Who wants to be a Millionaire slot / UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening everyone,

Heading off for the weekend. If you opt in to the free spins tomorrow or Sunday, please wait until Monday when we will add the spins again. I wont have much computer access this weekend so for those who should have received spins today or yesterday and weren't,  send me a PM and I will add those as well on Monday.

Have a good one!

/ Johan

 
Hello

Everyone who opted in over the weekend should now have their Free Spins. I have also replied to all PMs I have received and added missing spins. If you are still missing your Free Spins, please check so you accept bonuses on your LeoVegas account and reach out to me in a PM with your login e-mail.

/ Johan

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top