Casinolandstreaming
Casino streamer
Hey, my dear ViewBots!

So, tomorrow 05.08 I will be doing 12 Hours stream at several casinos, playing new Gonzo's Quest Megaways and trying to get the best possible win!
I'm planning to start at 7 am CET 05.08 and would be happy if you come over and wish me good luck!
Starting Balance: $2000 ($200 as deposit and 100% Bonus, 45x to wager, was able to boost it a bit
). If lost, I'm going to re-deposit.
Bet size is going to be between $1-$2
Casino : various (by the way, there is another $300 giveaway there, check THIS thread).
As for the previous Marathon, I'm going to have 5 minutes break every hour, and 20-30 minutes break for lunch (will just switch off camera and mic so you won't hear me eating lol) + 1 cup of very sweet tea, to keep my sugar level, as well as few snacks, and clean water.
I also have an exercise bike, which I'm going to use, to prevent health issues.
My Twitch Channel :
https://www.twitch.tv/casinolandstreaming
GIVEAWAY: Please, try to guess the biggest win multiplier I will get in a bonus (in comments). The closest guess will win $20 Bonus Buy at any Megaways game they desire.
THREAD WILL BE SLOCKED BEFORE I OPEN 1ST BONUS!
Good Luck!

So, tomorrow 05.08 I will be doing 12 Hours stream at several casinos, playing new Gonzo's Quest Megaways and trying to get the best possible win!
I'm planning to start at 7 am CET 05.08 and would be happy if you come over and wish me good luck!
Starting Balance: $2000 ($200 as deposit and 100% Bonus, 45x to wager, was able to boost it a bit
Bet size is going to be between $1-$2
Casino : various (by the way, there is another $300 giveaway there, check THIS thread).
As for the previous Marathon, I'm going to have 5 minutes break every hour, and 20-30 minutes break for lunch (will just switch off camera and mic so you won't hear me eating lol) + 1 cup of very sweet tea, to keep my sugar level, as well as few snacks, and clean water.
I also have an exercise bike, which I'm going to use, to prevent health issues.
My Twitch Channel :
https://www.twitch.tv/casinolandstreaming
GIVEAWAY: Please, try to guess the biggest win multiplier I will get in a bonus (in comments). The closest guess will win $20 Bonus Buy at any Megaways game they desire.
THREAD WILL BE SLOCKED BEFORE I OPEN 1ST BONUS!
Good Luck!
