[GAME PROMO] Shadow Pirates (Just Slots)

Feedback: Feels like a fresh game. Just Slots is showing some love to the industry with creating game that are not reskins but introducing new mechanics. Expanding and coin collectors with that planned bonus is interesting. Maybe superbonus with sticky collector or more features to boost coins in the future?

Demo: 441x

shadowpirates.png
 
Feedback: Just another coin collector game, abit original with the multipliers on the coin getting multiplied with the collector.
Its not a game i would play normally but maybe with the hotmode i would give it a chance.
Tried a few bonuses and all hit very bad so im confused of how this would pay, max multi on max multi maybe?

DEMO
26x
1777411428070.png
 
Feedback: Similar to the comment that I saw it's really good title, but I would change coins value in the game with some payers, collectors and so on. Base game is underated, it should be something more, one more good symbol to bring good payouts, but i like idea and the execution, cool.

Demo: 176x
 

Attachments

  • demo.png
    demo.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
Feedback: Base game a bit boring nothing exciting going on apart from waiting for wilds . Really enjoy the bonus and having the chance for the super bonus ( 4 scatters) typical coin collect but very enjoyable !

DEMO
X WIN 85x
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260429_015830.jpg
    IMG_20260429_015830.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 1
Mmm yeah not a fan. Game looks good and decent pace. The features are okay but nothing to special. Music is a bit boring, could be more emersive. Extra bet of 5x base bet is insane for a 10k max win. Buying a 4 scatter for 400x which only gives you 2 extra spins is insane as well. Bought 20 4 scatter and not 1 had a profit. The bonus game a low value coins, which has to colour match the pirates as well. High value coins don't land that often and when i finaly saw one the pirate would not spawn anymore. Bonus game would be better if the coins didn't need to colour match. 5/10

DEMO
154x

1777452115368.png
 
Game is decent, not a fan of collecting mechanics in the bonus. In my opinion way too volatile for a coin collecting game. Extrabet feels useful, or it's just so impossible to get a bonus without extrabet. I think 1 or 2 features in a base vould not hurt volatility too much.
X win- 250x
Demo play
1000013777.jpg
 
Demo 164x

Pretty solid slot overall. Shadow Pirates has nice graphics, smooth gameplay and the bonus is definitly the main thingy. The coin collect/VS style feature keeps it interesting and gives that feeling it can pop off anytime. Volatility feels high tho, so there are a lot of quieter spins between the fun moments. Theme is decent but not super original. Overall enjoyable release from Just Slots, especially if you like bonus focused slots.
1777486671061.png
 
Feedback: Took forever to get a bonus, base game very very boring. Bonus was pretty fun, VERY similar to hacksaws coin collect/multis changing the coins. Love the art style and the pirate theme( always love pirate games), really good start for a provider i know nothing about!

DEMO
117x

1777493260390.png
 
Feedback:

This game is really fun I did play it at meta with real money but forgot to take a screenshot. But inline the feature bet with 5x it did give bonus rather frequently and it was nice design and just slot is starting to become more and more of a favorit provider . I didn’t get a 4 scatter bonus and in real money the highest xwin was 379 x but I can see the potential about the game, so this is a game I will keep playing

DEMO
X WIN 173x
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1934.png
    IMG_1934.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Feedback:I don't see any difference between 3 or 4 scatter bonus, that's weird. Good game, 4096 ways is a lot in the base game, and there is also chance to land big coin. It's not boring title, feels good in base and in the bonus.

Demo: 193x
1777503281224.png
 
Feedback: Demo.
2209 X win.

Firstly, the look of the game really lands for me. A dark moonlit sky hangs over a ghostly pirate ship that frames the reels. The symbols lean into the theme - weathered keys, flintlock pistols, all slightly out of time. This is the kind of game I could imagine Bluebeard spinning between raids.

Some players have written how it’s tough to trigger the bonus, and the game acknowledges this with options like Hot Spins (5 X your bet for a better shot) or just skipping the wait entirely with a direct bonus buy
My experience told a different story. I landed four skull symbols early on, unlocking 12 free spins (three would’ve given me 10) and that turned into a 2000X win!
The bonus round plays different than main game, here it is about sticky coins building across the reels, hoping for the arrival of a collector symbol with decent multiplier.

This is exactly my kind of slot. I love the visuals and sound design and playing I feel pulled into that eerie pirate world of treasure and adventure.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-04-25 075934.png
    Screenshot 2026-04-25 075934.png
    365.2 KB · Views: 1
Feedback: I liked the fact you could hit the odd big coin value in the feature, I hit a 50x in real money play and multiple side multipliers in my free spins. The music/sound is ok, the games a bit repetitive or me. I appreciate the option for low bet amounts ie 10c/20c

DEMO
X WIN x38x

shadow.jpg
 
This is a fun game. I have played it a bit and you can win a lot. It feel volatile but still good enough to play for a longer time. I like the random things in base game that can explode. The bonus is good but not very special.

DEMO
X WIN (16x)
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-04-30-07-28-49-31_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-04-30-07-28-49-31_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg
    403.7 KB · Views: 0
Real money
Hype.bet
X-win 668,5

This is such a troll game, many times I landed 1000x coin and collector in base game and it was every time the wrong colour collector.
Bonus feels super volatile and I can’t see any reason why 4 scatter has so high value comapred to 3 scatter bonus when it is exactly same bonus with just 2 more spins. Also in bonus its very hard to get any decent coins to land. Most likely wont be playing this much in future.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5819.png
    IMG_5819.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 1
I like Just Slots, I think they have a lot of good slots. I also like that the graphics are on the darker side so it’s not burning out my eyes during longer sessions. I’m gonna add this to my slot list for sure.

Demo
20x
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-04-30-20-55-25-000_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-04-30-20-55-25-000_com.android.chrome.jpg
    424.3 KB · Views: 0
Feedback: super tilting game with those duels, especially in the feature where the coins are sticky. Far too often after getting a high coin symbol but you get no collector on that spin, the very next spin a collector symbol appears. The game was made to tilt players. The game can decide to go into drought mode and take well over 500 spins to get a feature. When a collector symbol appears but there is no coins on the reels, it still makes that sound. Scatters hitting on reel 4 or 5 when there is no chance of a feature is also pointless. The music is good though. Anyway this game was made to give the player a rollercoaster of emotions. The highs of getting a 100x coin on the reel to apear in the base game only to see a collector duel lose and thus no collecting that big coin. But most of the time the collector symbol won't even appear.

DEMO
X WIN (15
x)

shadow_pirates_15xdemo.png
 
feedback: good theme! good graphics! mechanics are fun similar to canary no limit bonus , VS wilds were the most exciting thing about the bonus( would be more fun if they were sticky! bonus seemed volatile and took a while to get in. Very happy it has bonus buys and a super bonus which I LOVE.
DEMO
X WIN
302.30x
1777578887175.png
3
 
Demo:
1777579920354.png
Feedback: Not my type of game... It's game hit and run. You'll hit big or end with 0. Entire Just slots brand are not my type of games way too volatile. It's like boosted hacksaw with Extreme volatile. Idk, if you can afford bonus buy coins can boost your balance. Otherwise don't play it
 
Back
Top