[GAME PROMO] Shadow Pirates (Just Slots)

IMG_3675.pngDemo
3000x

This is the slot equivalent to opening a spam email saying your Norton Antivirus licence has expired and dialling a random Indian scammer who then gets you to buy a load of Google play cards and read out the codes to them. I actually hit multiple 0.00 bonuses but it was basically this one hit. The game is infuriating whilst managing to bore you at the same time. Sorry for the negative comments but this is a lazy slot with no redeeming features at all, I think the designers have lost motivation and are churning out poor slots these days.
 
It was fun, liked speed mode, the provider has future and, sound graphic was good.

Demo122X
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-04-25 123304.png
    Screenshot 2026-04-25 123304.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Really fun game which gave me fast bonuses and i really enjoyed the coin collector feature with a multiplayer which gave me this big win. I really like that the game is volatile because it also gives chance to get big wins. The graphics and the animations were good aswell.

Demo
139.2x
1777127955434.png
 
DEMO
120x

Such a lovely game! Basegame has a nice pace and bonuses are not that hard to get. Overall the mood is great and the sounds and design are very good. Bonuses are fun and exciting with huge potential with the multiplier. Two different colours to collect is a nice touch too.

XRecorder_Edited_20260425_01.jpg
 
Feedback:
Never played a Just slots slot before, so I was a little sceptical. It didn't disappoint though. Fluid slot with top notch graphics and sounds. It can be hard to get a bonus though and feels a little volatile for my taste. Bonuses are fun tho and worth it!

DEMO
106x
Screenshot_20260425-185732~2.jpg
 
Feedback: I wanted to try playing normal spins for a while and it took ages before I could get a 15x+ win. I saw there was a 5x bet bonus hunt feature which I tried, the scatters did show up more and almost every spin but it took a long time still to bonus. I eventually bought another 3 scatter bonus and 4 scatter bonus to see how the mechanics worked but I wasn't particularly impressed. It's quite simple but also frustration inducing because you can see prize amounts 'left on the table' if the 'vs' symbol doesn't turn up- kinda like dead canary which I also dislike for this reason. Otherwise, it's a great looking game - just a bit boring from Just Slots imo.

DEMO
28X WIN
Screenshot 2026-04-25 at 20.42.00.png
 
Feels like this game have potential to shockingly big wins in the base game. I got three bonuses and the biggest win was 15x... I liked the hotspin feature, the only downside is that it can drain your money out quickly when bet is 5x.

Demo
81x
IMG_20260426_004838.jpg
 
Demo 137,8x

The game felt pretty enjoying. Kind of games i would play normally. The bonus were exciting and funny to play and liked the x multiplier. I liked the game outlook, design and everything working smoothly and the effects were also nice.

IMG_5388.jpeg
 
Demo
344x
Fun slot that seems too volatile for me, buying several super bonuses and a bunch of them are complete duds giving less than 20x or maybe I'm just super unlucky. The game outside the bonus is very dull and not very exciting.
 

Attachments

  • 8dhNEs5.png
    8dhNEs5.png
    338.9 KB · Views: 0
Demo 135x

Feedback: I usually like just slots games but this one was my type of game to be honest. it looks cool but i'm personally not a fan of a duel type game and get the color coin of the side that wins. half the bonuses i tried felt like they was all dead and wasn't that fun it's nice to see them trying new ideas though.


1777164252586.png
 
Opinion
This is a very mediocre slot in my opinion. Mechanics are nothing new and nothing that kept me interested. The bonus is very basic too and hard to land. Theme is average and nothing special. Not much that interests me to play this for real money I have to admit. Final verdict: 5/10

DEMO
17x

Screenshot_20260426-063315~2.jpg
 
Not my cup of tea. It’s a boring coin collector game. It’s easy to trigger a bonus, but the payouts are usually pretty poor. The best thing about it for me is the graphics. I like pirate-themed slots, but that’s not enough to make me want to try it with real money.

Demo
58x

58x.JPG
 
DEMO
82x
Unfortunately, this game isn't really my thing either. The coin collector feature just isn't my cup of tea. It's not very fun or exciting. The whole appeal is in the bonus round. The base game is really boring. The sound and graphics aren't anything to write home about either. The only good thing is the coin multiplier, which really kicks things into high gear. All in all, a 4/10.
 

Attachments

  • 82x.png
    82x.png
    490.6 KB · Views: 0
Feedback: A ok game for what it is nothing really new coin collector has been done numerous times before they did change it a bit with different color collects and coins which I actually found quiet annoying, I landed some nice x coins and collector and then see that they are different colors so don't collect .Base is a little slow with no real features but its nice that they released a high rtp version but unfortunately neither version is available on my casino.6/10

DEMO
X WIN (
44.6x)
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-04-25 140514.png
    Screenshot 2026-04-25 140514.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
Feedback: Honestly a bit boring base game, would be good to have some random features happening or something, positive thing is that you can do the fast turbo spins and there are enough bonus buy options. I think the bonus is a bit strange since it is really volatile but at the same time I cannot see the big potential for big wins. Math model could be a bit different in my opinion. Graphics are ok, nothing else to say tbh.

DEMO
X WIN 22x
 

Attachments

  • pirate just slots.png
    pirate just slots.png
    753.1 KB · Views: 0
I actually like this slot. The design is solid nothing groundbreaking, but still really well done. What stood out to me is how they combined the coin collector mechanic with the “VS” symbol. I haven’t really seen that in other slots before, though maybe it’s just new to me. Either way, it’s a nice touch that makes it feel a bit fresh.

Demo
67.5x win
 

Attachments

  • 675cg.png
    675cg.png
    395.4 KB · Views: 0
Personally, enjoyed this different take of a Just Slots slot with a bit less volatile multipliers Wild reels, but having them multiplay several values in the different colours in the bonus. It might make the slot less painful to play over a long time and gives you more fun time for your stakes, all in all a nice slot, 8,5/10

DEMO
150x

Bildschirmfoto 2026-04-26 um 19.12.07.png
 
Feedback: The slot is unique in that sense that I have not seen similar bonus mechanics before. However it still reminds me with the slots with the random multi reels like zeus vs hades and duel slot. I respect that this new (is it?) provider is trying to come up with unique slots but I still do think they have a lot to improve. 5 out of 10

DEMO
207xshadowp.png
 
Back
Top