[GAME PROMO] Ronaldinho Streetball Bonanza (Booming Games)

Feedback:
Maybe weird, but I was actually hyped by the music. 😄 Game-wise, I really enjoyed the bonus feature. The only thing I was a bit confused about was the orange balls—I might have understood it wrong, but it seemed like you can only get up to 5 respins from them. Because it said you can get 3 or more scatters and so i thought more mins aswell more spins.

I got really excited when I hit 5 scatters during the bonus round, but it was not immediately clear if you could get more then 5 spins. Maybe that could be explained a bit better in-game.

Other than that, I had a really enjoyable time playing. I did around 500 spins and had a lot of fun overall.
9/10 Game

DEMO
X WIN: 101,8x
1781593286287.png
 
Last edited:
Feedback:
I really liked how easy it is to retrigger features in this game—it keeps the gameplay exciting and makes it quite addictive. 😄

The design is definitely the highlight for me. Ronaldinho has always been one of my favorite football players, and seeing his face on the right side instantly reminded me of the old FIFA Street games. Great choice by the developers! The overall design is a 10/10 in my opinion.

As for the gameplay, the sound effects and music are okay, but they can feel a bit monotonous after a while. Other than that, I had a very enjoyable experience with the game.

DEMO
X WIN: 102,7x


1781594036214.png
 
Real
Casino: Wheelz
X-win: 463,35x

Very low volatile game, I don’t see why we are collecting the scatters in basegame, they dont seem to do anything? Collected probably 600, and nothing. Insanely hard game to bonus considering that it does not have a massive potential. Basegame is super dull without any potential whatsoever. Lacking a somesort of features is basegame. Once you get in to bonus, then those scatters land very often compared to basegame. Usually you land many retriggers, and mostly deadspins. 2/10 for me..
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5863.png
    IMG_5863.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 4
Real
135X
Leo

well, did alot of spins.. super hard to bonus
so did buy around 10 bonus and it turns out its just as hard to get to pay still i like it
would be better if the xwin in bonus would stay over the spins.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260613_210059_Samsung Browser.jpg
    Screenshot_20260613_210059_Samsung Browser.jpg
    442.4 KB · Views: 0
Feedback: Game looks amazing and quite smooth all around. Only thing I did not like is the flame teasing and it was not easy to trigger the random bonus. Maybe too many scatters are landing in the base every round which was also a bit annoying since getting 4 scatters is hard but 2-3 almost every round. I have no experience in booming games slots but I think I will try more in future.

DEMO
X WIN: 57x
 

Attachments

  • booming games.png
    booming games.png
    779.2 KB · Views: 0
Feedback: The game is kind of tilting with the sheer amount of low paying spins, feature is very volatile and alot like gates of olympus/super scatter titles. The street cred meter is worthless given how long it can take to trigger a bonus, the game does not add anything having it because it turns you off playing it when you still go hundreds of spins without triggering the feature. It feels misleading to the player. Have never been a fan of the mute option being hidden behind the spin button etc, keep it in plain site. 6500x max win is nicer compared to most titles being 10000x+, would prefer more lower max win titles like pragmatic has done a few 5000x ones recently. RTP was 94% at my normal casino, hard to justify playing when other titles are closer to 96.5%.


REAL
CASINO: Wildz
X WIN: 121x
football121x.jpg
 
Real
Wildz Casino
60x
Agreed with Teckiwi. Very frustrating slot. Hit a bonus within 20 spins paid 60x(pic) then within 30 spins hit the meter bonus which paid around 60x as well. You'd think that's a good start. I then put over 250 spins in with biggest win of 17x wiping my balance. The meter stayed at max full for 200 of those spins without popping. Looking at my history was running at around 60% rtp in this session as I only played this slot. You figure it?
Anyway graphics looked decent a little basic but was colourful. Sound is distracting/annoying whistles and all. The build up meter is a total con if you ask me lul.

6/10 Draws the eye. Keeps you interested but I won't be back. The principle of a thousand small wins equate to one big is like being excited about getting a blood test!
 

Attachments

  • Ronaldo 60x.jpg
    Ronaldo 60x.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 4
Demo, X win:131.75x, Feedback:
Great game with fun features, smooth gameplay, and exciting winning potential. Enjoyed playing it!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6855.png
    IMG_6855.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
Feedback: I tried the bonus as well but took a screenshot of a 151.50 win 10 stake. My main piece of feedback is that I didn't quite know what was going on with the Street Cred Meter on the left. It seems like it is ready to trigger at any moment but then I get symbols and it does nothing, other than to change the text in the fire every so often. It's a tad confusing to begin with. I like the premise of the game and it being a footballer, but I do feel like Ronaldinho and Ronaldo and others has been done quite a bit now, so it does actually feel a bit old as a slot concept and may have been alright, say, 5+ years ago. Maybe one of the up-and-coming players?

DEMO
X WIN: 15x
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-06-17 202027.png
    Screenshot 2026-06-17 202027.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 1
REAL
CASINO: OnlySpins
X WIN 514x
Feedback : First of all, Ronaldinho is the GOAT of samba football! I really love the graphics and the Bonanza-style gameplay. 7/10Skjermbilde 2026-06-17 233611.png
 
Feedback: Not a bad soccer themed slot its more original than most of the re branded slots for the world cup. Graphics are nice and colorful and the sound are up beat to get you into world cup hype. Gameplay is pretty simple 8 matching symbols for a win and random multipliers .7/10

DEMO
X WIN: 165x
world cup.png
 
1781786243380.png

Enjoy this one a lot. Nice design and theme. Base game is pretty weak but the bonus game is great and more than makes up for it.

DEMO
15.6X WIN
 
IMG_5566.png



here’s my win demo mode my honest review the only bad thing about it it doesn’t save the multiplier like gates of Olympus like in the bonus game if that was added it would be superb and in the base game to add multipliers like gate of olympus would be brilliant
 
Demo:
Feedback: It really should stack multiplies like in the zeus vs hades. Feels so downgraded. It's nicely themed slot with weird lags sometimes after bonus buying (something to investigate). It's not the most exciting game tbh.

ronaldo.png
 
Demo: 1781887515063.png
X-win: 62X
Feedback:
Ronaldinho just added his face to this game to get easy money. It’s nothing that has his spirit of play; you could literally paste any face in the world in this game. It’s a typical bonanza type of game, which Booming and at least 5 provide have hundreds of copies. Connect 8 elements and get x as a addon, boring.
 
Hard to get into free spins, but they let you stay in for a while: you get lots of retriggers. 3 bonus symbols give you a retrigger during free spins, but 4+ doesn't seem to give anything extra, always disappointing when games give you very little or nothing for surplus retrig bonus symbols. The artwork is kind of charming. I especially like the balls (the multiplier symbols).

REAL:

PlayMojo
16.4x
Screenshot (33).png
 
Back
Top