[GAME PROMO] RetroVerse (Push Gaming)

Skylined87

Administrator
Staff member
forum-1280x444-no-button-retro-verse.png


HOW TO PARTICPATE:

1. Play
RetroVerse from Push Gaming
2. Submit a screenshot of your win (15x+) AND feedback in this forum topic.
3. Please follow the entry format below, invalid entries will be DISQUALIFIED.

Real money biggest x win gets a jackpot prize - you must play on casinos listed here. (you still participate in random giveaway with real money entry)

ENTRY FORMAT EXAMPLES (feedback & both DEMO and REAL - you have to state if it was DEMO or REAL)

Feedback example:

I love this game, I like the jumping wilds and feels like a great upgrade to the Retro series. Visual feel of the game takes you back to the 80's!

DEMO
X WIN (
i.e. 16x)
<Screenshot of the win>

REAL
CASINO NAME (
i.e. LeoVegas)
X WIN (
i.e. 350x)
<Screenshot of the win>


PRIZES (GoGift Vouchers):


€700 - RANDOM PRIZE DRAW


  • 7 x €100

€300 - BOUNTY

  • 1 x €300 - Highest real money x win

After the draw is made, you will be contacted via DM to fill out a form.
Once that is completed, please allow up to 2 weeks for prizes to be credited (usually they are credited in few days, but sometimes things happen).


*Terms & conditions:
- Promotional period - 15/04/2026 - 22/04/2026 23:59 CET

- This Promotion is organized by CasinoGrounds.
- You will need a verified player account at the casino you submitted the win from.
- Prize draw and winners crediting will be done as soon as possible, given that all will provide information needed and that their entries are verified.
- One prize per person.
- Winner(s) must respond within 1 week period from contacting. If not, the prize and the right to claim will be forfeited.
- This promotion is subject to change at any time.
- 18+, GamblingTherapy.org
 
Last edited:
Another version of the Retro mechanic. The idea to turn wilds into collectors which need to be unlocked with a countdown works fine, it's just as good as the other versions. The music choice is good, a kind of frenetic upbeat and cosmetically it looks sharper then the other retro games.

DEMO
84x



1776253330688.png
 
I had a really fun time playing RetroVerse the retro theme and visuals instantly caught my attention. The gameplay is exciting and new to me, and I liked how it kept me engaged the whole time. It’s definitely a slot I enjoy and would keep playing.


DEMO
54x
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260415-201716.jpg
    Screenshot_20260415-201716.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 7
Demo
70X

Almost the same concept and mechanic of previous Retroes but with improvements, some new features been added to the game which makes the game more interesting like the gun and wilds turning into scatter or wild with multiplier after three connection (3 bars under wild symbol), some wilds come with multiplier or one/two of theirs 3 bars is already filled, all these features gives more chance to bonus at least it seams like it no one knows the math to prove it but its an improvement, the graphic is not bad yet for me prefer the other retro s graphic better, the layout looks darker than other games despite being so colourful. the music and sound is good, nothing fancy but good, it gives ufo and alien's games vibes. Still the high chance of winning is in the bonus, however still not easy to get bonus and base game just keep you running at its best if you are unlucky God bless you and your balance RIP. The volatility is mostly in bonus, I prefer these types of games to have fast play,
 

Attachments

  • Opera Snapshot_2026-04-15_130825_casinogrounds.com.png
    Opera Snapshot_2026-04-15_130825_casinogrounds.com.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
In game design, this is often referred to as "Player Agency" or "Perceived Luck." Even if the long-term Return to Player (RTP) is identical to previous versions, providing "pre-filled" bars or visible progress makes the game feel "hotter" or more generous.

By starting a wild with one or two bars already filled, the game reduces the "distance" to a big event, which psychologically lowers the barrier to entry for the player. It’s a smart way to modernize a retro style while keeping the stakes high.

DEMO
x84
 
My first impression about this slot is amazing because I rarely play any Push Gaming slots. Right away, I was impressed by the nostalgic retro design and the catchy soundtrack that made the game feel lively. The gameplay felt intuitive, and I liked how the features kept things interesting without being too complicated. As I spent more time on it, I found the overall flow really enjoyable and entertaining. It definitely left me with a good impression and made me want to try it again.


DEMO
93x
1776264219756.png
 
DEMO - fun game can see visuals the retro effect sounds are brilliant and cool feature in the bonus,
a game i will defo be playing 9/10 for me 242x
 

Attachments

  • comp.PNG
    comp.PNG
    477.8 KB · Views: 4
DEMO - error 404x cool game with nice sounds love the retro effect love the addition of super bonus 10/10
 

Attachments

  • giveaway.PNG
    giveaway.PNG
    479.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
At first the slot looked like just another retro version. After some playing and a couple of bonuses I noticed there was more to it. The wilds turning into features and collectors is pretty cool and changes the vibe. It feels more retro to me with sounds/music than the other retro versions, which is a plus. In general this one also feels a bit less volatile. I would give it 7/10.

DEMO
244x
Screenshot_20260415-182440.png
 
Demo Play
X-win: 10 000x
Feedback: When i saw the name, i was afraid that they added pots to Retro Tapes, luckily it's not the case. I love the audio in this slot. It is a very different slot from Retro Tapes. Wish there was a bit more to the base game, but since it is a retro game then we know it's a Heavily bonus focused slot. Gotta get my VPN working to hunt for the bounty.
MaxMax.png
 
I always liked retro tapes and it's sequels for the mechanics and I like that there is a new one with added mechanics of the wilds and collectors being different, really fun slot, audio is good too. Would play 8/10

DEMO
54x
1776275148628.png
 
I'm glad, they are not sticking with Retro Tapes reskin, thanks. It's different games, collector make big difference. Still a little chaotic after few bonuses. Cool design, good soundtrack and rechable max win.

Demo:
319x

1776284268743.png
 
Demo:565X. To be Far and Honest push gaming is always My Best Provider and the new Retro verse edition is a good idea with the C and multis looking forward to play it I had couple of maxs on Retro indeed 1 ofy Fav slots
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-04-15-23-24-51-83_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-04-15-23-24-51-83_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    438.6 KB · Views: 1
DEMO
X WIN 255
feedback: feels like money train mixed with retrotapes I like how you start with wilds and they turn into collectors, multiplier or a high coin and the music is a BANGER



1776289146033.png
 
After couple hundred spins and few "serialization errors" finally managed to get a bonus, no boosters involved. To be honest, base game is slow and boring - but once you reach bonus, it hits a bit different compared to previous "retro series", mostly thanks to wilds with their random multipliers.

Love the new "video gun"-feature but maybe the best thing is that normal wilds can be "charged up" into better symbols all the way up to bonus.

DEMO

45X
 

Attachments

  • RetroVerseDemo.png
    RetroVerseDemo.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
I really like the nostalgic arcade design and 16 bit music. It is a reskin but at least they add extra twist to it. The negative side is that a bonus round seems like you got 80% of coins in the first 2 spins and after almost every spin is pointless. Coins aren't distributed evenly. Other than that it is a great themed slot.

DEMO
173x
 

Attachments

  • retroo.JPG
    retroo.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 0
To me, the retro style has a certain vibe that always puts me in a good mood. Playing this slot is a lot of fun, so my rating is: very nice :)

DEMO
111x

Screenshot_20260416_031440_Chrome.jpg
 
delivers a visually striking and fast-paced slot experience that keeps me interested. I like how the retro theme is combined with modern mechanics, making each spin feel dynamic. However, I find that the volatility can be a bit unpredictable at times. Still, it’s a fun game that I keep coming back to for its unique style.

DEMO
46x
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260416-134928.jpg
    Screenshot_20260416-134928.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 0
As other ppl are saying - its another version of retro wilds. We all know mechanics of original slot - we have a bit different take here on wilds and collectors - loved that. I'm always looking at color scheme of slot - I liked non-aggressive vibe here. Bonus run return was 1/4 from buying price. I will play again.

DEMO
27x
rvd.png
 
it is pretty much just like all the another retro tape games but with few new features. bought like 50 super bonuses until i hit big, only hand full of the another ones where profit and only like 2x buy amount. felt like it didint matter at all if you get 6 spins or 12, should not be that way in my oppinininion.
1/5, i would never play this one with real money, only thing i liked was the music and sounds.

DEMO
3313x
 

Attachments

  • Näyttökuva 2026-04-15 221408.png
    Näyttökuva 2026-04-15 221408.png
    681.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Back
Top