[GAME PROMO] Razor Shark Jackpots (Push Gaming)

DEMO
X WIN: 52x
Feedback: Honestly, it's not bad. The new jackpot and token features add a nice touch, even if the gameplay is identical to the old one. The max win drop from 80K x to 10k x is a hit, but it still plays well enough to be an enjoyable alternative.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260610-230719.png
    Screenshot_20260610-230719.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 1
Real money
Leovegas
281x
I like regular razor shark and the basegame feels to be very much the same. Not sure if the paytable is nerfed? The jackpot thing is not my cup of tea, as I have said in previous promos. They just feel way more rigged than volatile. Bonus seems to be really hard to get even with the xtra bet on. 6/10
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5854.png
    IMG_5854.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 1
DEMO
X WIN 41x
Feedback: Quite fun game seems to be just normal old razor shark with some jackpots added to it. Not very innovative release but seems polished and razor shark is a fantastic game already so it works.

1781123403319.png
 
Demo
24x

Feedback: Like it, sweet graphics, nice classic razor shark sounds! I like the jackpot they've included in this one. Nothing more or nothing less, its a classic razor shark game with jackpots, hard to review it like a new game but this one is a solid 7.5/10 game.

1781124871063.png
 
Demo: 44x
demo.png
Feedback: For me, it feels like Razor Shark with one mini game. Small redesign with jackpot feature as a addon. Finally, game without degens buy, solid 7 out of 10.
 
Feedback:
It's not my favorite type of slot but I enjoyed it more than most jackpot games. The hardest part for me was getting the bonus, it doesn't seem to come very often. The base game feels quite slow, the bonus can be fun but sometimes the payout is smaller than expected. It feels a bit less wild than some of the older Razor Shark games. Overall it's a fun slot, but you need luck and patience.

DEMO
X WIN - 81x
 

Attachments

  • 2.png
    2.png
    933.2 KB · Views: 1
FEEDBACK
For start it was a surprise to me that the jackpot feature is so hard to trigger. I had over 5 hours of playtime with turbo spins and I got it less than 10 times. Good thing is that the jackpot feature pays quite decent, I would say 100 to 150x on average. Even though I managed to get lucky with one of the bonuses the normal bonuses on average are bad.. I would have liked to see that you can buy the jackpot feature since the slot is not that interesting after all. Animations and visuals are good just like in most of push gaming slots.
REAL
CASINO NAME
Tsars
X WIN 1045x
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 20260610195844.png
    Screenshot 20260610195844.png
    6.8 MB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot 20260610195933.png
    Screenshot 20260610195933.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
DEMO

X WIN : 22x

FeedBacks:

I really like Razor Sharks slot but why are provider keeping making new slots adding jackpots. Sorry the jackpot will only ruin the rtp a bit.
Playing slots with jackpot should stay on just jackpots they shouldn't include in the regular slots.
 

Attachments

  • 1781128837741.png
    1781128837741.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
Back
Top