[GAME PROMO] Razor Shark Jackpots (Push Gaming)

demo 19x

Razor Shark Jackpots kept me engaged with its fast-paced gameplay and exciting bonus features. After playing, I felt a mix of anticipation and satisfaction, especially during the jackpot and free spins rounds. Even when the wins were small, the game maintained a sense of excitement without feeling overwhelming. Overall, it's an entertaining slot that leaves you with a lingering thrill and curiosity for another session
 

Attachments

  • Kuvatõmmis (2).png
    Kuvatõmmis (2).png
    7.8 MB · Views: 1
Demo
117x

So after 1000 spins roughly my verdict is this is a very tame slot compared with it's predecessors. The volatility has been stepped down to cover the "Jackpots" portion of the slot.
Still supplies the Razor Shark of old with the added Jackpot that can be trigger, a bonus inside a bonus boosting the bang for your buck but lacks on the payout side shown by my biggest win of 117x after close to 1k spins. Lots of small wins as well.

6/10 Overall a more paying for entertainment aspect with a very slim "chance at value". Like paying to go to the movies. The last shark games gave a real feeling of a chance at winning in comparison to myself anyway.

RS 117x.jpg
 
Demo: 54x

This game dont deserve to be named in the Razor Shark name, it has almost nothing similar with the title that was able to pay you wild 100kx in the sequel. It should have more xbet in my opinion.
1781030108609.png
 
IMG_2718.png
Demø 85x

Quite an enjoyable jackpot game. Normale not a big fan of those pot coin features but this is definetely one of the better ones. Quite slow in the pot bonus, but not annoyingly.
 
Demo: 24x

Old razor feels wild and this one is so boring. I don't want to win jackpots, this one is for the lotto and other numbers game. For now I cant win over 100x , which was achievable in Razor Shark and Razor Returns once per few hundred spins. Also, it's very slow game.
 

Attachments

  • demo.png
    demo.png
    686.8 KB · Views: 1
Feedback: I like that the game is fairly simple and using the recognizable symbols, jackpots adds an extra bit of excitement, always good to have a jackpot version of a great slot

REAL
LeoVegas
248.8x
1781035618232.png
 
Feedback:
took hundreds of spins to get this bonus and that was with the extra bet on.. game is slow, there is option of turbo spins or bonus buys, and the jackpot addition made no difference as it never went off but there is that potential of 5000x which is better than nothing. Best base win was 14.5x during the session. Visuals are good tho and max win of 11007x is something too compared to 5000x cap on many other slots.

DEMO
33.47x WIN

rsj_33.47xdemo.png
 
Feedback:
Quite ok game, i will give this 3/5. Music in this game felt nice and exciting. Base games don’t give big but bonus gives bigger wins. Nice feature this coin collect thing, didn’t collect that but that can be nice also. I didn’t find quick spin mode, which is usually nice for these kind of games which needs more spins for getting bonus or so.

DEMO
22x
IMG_5608.jpeg
 
1000010429.jpgDemo
X-WIN 339x


I almost gave up, when i finally got a free spin feature after 600 spin with extra bet. I liked the old razor games, but i think razor xways is better than this. I missed the bonus buy, and the quick spin option. There was a lot of 2 scatter, ans jackpot coin without triggering the jackpot feature. I give 6/10 point for it.
 
I think adding jackpots to a slot just makes it worse. Razor Shark isn't a bad game, but it gets boring pretty quickly because it's such a slow slot. A turbo mode would be a great addition.

DEMO
62X WIN
 

Attachments

  • 62x.jpg
    62x.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 1
Demo 34x

Razor Shark Jackpots feels like the safer, more modern cousin of the original Razor Shark. The gameplay is smooth, the graphics look great, and there is always something happening thanks to the Mystery Symbols and reveal features. It does a good job of keeping you entertained even during slower sessions.IMG_0565.png
 
Feedback: I miss the bonus buy option on this slot, the jackpot game sweat is fun when it pays the maxi or better the sweat is decent. Not much new to it for me, the jackpots are too top heavy to play it(gone are the days of 1000x jackpots for new slots) and I have no interest in spinning a million spins to hit this one because it feels slow when spinning. Would like to see new IP instead.

REAL
CASINO NAME (
LeoVegas)
X WIN (255x)
255x.jpg
 
Demo play
Win 33x
I like this game, i think it's chill slow slot to play on the side while i play GTA. Sounding great, artistically looks great. It's not fast and i like that. Not a bonushunt game for sure.
 

Attachments

  • casinogrounds.jpg
    casinogrounds.jpg
    390.1 KB · Views: 0
DEMO
X WIN: 46

Colourful decent visuals let down a little by an uninteresting base game. The sea-weed is quite frequent but at least in my experience it fails to hit anything, even begins to feel like a bit of a blocker. As for the bonus, I guess the best you could say is it has potential, but that's almost a universal of slot gambling. To conclude, an unimaginative addition to the Razor Shark series.
 

Attachments

  • shark r.png
    shark r.png
    608.8 KB · Views: 1
DEMO
Xwin: 16x
Feedback: If you want to destroy the reputation of your own game, take notes because this is how you do it! Couldn't be worse. No quick spin, bonus buy, slow gameplay, awefull coin animation. Jackpot slot in general just s*cks. Somehow there is a 3 pot hype going around at providers which i don't understand. Probably there is a market for it but please make a unique game and don't destroy a signature game. Not sure what else to say.. 5/10
1781103244072.png
 
Feedback: Whilst i have never really like the "mini/minor/x/y" Jackpot games, I do not really mind it here. The Razor shark game series are so volatile in itself that the addition of a Jackpot mode does not make the game feel worse payout wise (it does not pay often the original version either but when it does it really does.. :cool:) And out of all jackpot games i think the "progressive collect X coin until it triggers" are my most hated ones (Feels like 50 % out of all Microgaming games back in the days.. or Games Global that they go by now) But having it come from the seaweed mechanic only was a nice touch, and it made the spinning more durable to play as you get these (often mini/micro) boosts ever so often. If i knew that the math's for the actual bonus round was around the same as the original version (and with same potential to pay decent as often) I would probably spin this one over the original one. But i just know the math on many jackpot games are quite messed up. (More feature bets or something would been nice)

With that said, out of most Jackpot concepts out there i think i prefer the Dream Drop version that relax gaming does quite often (Or maybe the version that gives you a wheel spin on a live dealer wheel if you trigger the jackpot) (can not remember the name of that provider for the moment and they probably stopped doing that anyways but it was a cool fun way)

DEMO
52x
 

Attachments

  • Razor Shark Jackpot.PNG
    Razor Shark Jackpot.PNG
    799.5 KB · Views: 0
REAL
CASINO NAME (Bethard)
X WIN (78x)

Below a
link to the win

Feedback:
Normally I would click the "X" in the corner and never return because I see those jackpot prizes, of which above 25x are realistically unobtainable. For this promo I did an exception and it looks like at least a good effort to serve a wider audience with old razor shark and everlasting jackpot-shenanigans. One thing that was missing was bonus buys, just a random trigger buy would have sufficed since the jackpot-feature can be retriggered in one bonus.

Well, frankly.. mostly I miss in this game the old "Congrats, you've won 0,00", after which possibly using employer's money to send those letters to push asking for the 0,00 since it's nowhere to be found ;).Played it somewhat with real and demo: at least about 10 bonuses did not congratulate me of winning the usual 0,00.

To me it's an okay game, but just a reskin of razor shark with jackpot feature and push bet (that works imo). The missing bonus buy would have made it a bit better (like the mexican themed Masked mayhem from last year).
Bonus frequency is okay, yet a hard game like old razor shark.
 

Attachments

  • raza.png
    raza.png
    54.5 KB · Views: 1
Feedback:
This feels like OG Razor Shark, but not really. What I dislike is that you don't have quick spin feature or bonus buy feature. I think that it would really add to this type of game, but I guess it's hard to integrate the Jackpot feature along with it or make the RTP work maybe? However they could have at least put quick spin feature in. Those red coins that add up to the jackpot coins just take too long and it takes a lot from the excitement factor. I got a bonus fairly quick luckily, but I can imagine how boring it can be watching this slow game for hundred of spins.
What I did like however is the sounds of this game, especially in bonus rounds when the money is ranking up! I think it is a really underrated part of slots, that could really make a game a hit or a fail.
Overall I do have to say I prefer the other razor shark games over this one. 4/10 rating - sorry!

DEMO
25X WIN


1781114938054.png
 
Feedback:
Not a fan of jackpot games in general, especially if it's a high volatile game like razor shark. It's just brutal having a big bunch of the rtp hidden in the jackpots, it's basically hit or miss. Graphics and sound are great, many similarities with the original slot but to volatile for my taste.

DEMO
52x
Screenshot_20260610_213212_Chrome.jpg
 
Demo: 46x
Feedback: Jackpot feature that looks like normal coin bonus feels nicely designed. It's not boring click 3 coins bonus, as it normally in every other jackpot design. Rest it's feels like a razor shark, the best push gaming title

razork.png
 
Back
Top