[GAME PROMO] Razor Shark Jackpots (Push Gaming)

DEMO
52x
Am I missing something or is there nothing new with this release other than the random jackpot feature? I do like the slot BUT It Seems a bit pointless if you ask me.
1000003720.png
 
demo
21x
feedback. i dont see the point of this release, there is nothing new, besides the boring jackpot mechanic. and they also kinda destroyed the tension for the coin reveal feature with these jackpots. a realease that should never have been released :)

og razor: 9/10
razer returs: 8/10
this mess: 1/10 (only cg razor.pngbecause 1 is the lowest number)
 
1780852313535.png


I had a bit of bit of trouble with it unfortunately, several times it came up with en error on the screan!
Beside that it took me a while to get the bonus an at the same time it didn't really gave that much credit witch in my oppinion is a bit unfortent.
To be honest it is not a machine I would play for real money beacause I can't figure out how to get a big win in here
 
Feedback
Looks like all the other razor shark slots so nothing new on the visuals. Im never been a fan of jackpot slots but I like the razor shark theme, im sure I will try this one out with real money next time I make a deposit. I was hoping there would be a bonus buy option which is disappointing but lets see. Overall 5/10 of ten from me, its not that exciting to be honest.
DEMO
16x
 

Attachments

  • razor shark.png
    razor shark.png
    793.1 KB · Views: 2
Feedback:
These collectible jackpot games are not among my favorites. I got the first jackpot opened pretty quickly, which didn't give any jackpot and the second jackpot refuses to open althoug I have spinned a lot of it. Game gives a lot of small nice wins, but it's really hard to get big ones. The game looks good and has an interesting bonus game, so I would really like to like it, but the collectible system makes it too hard for me..

REAL
LeoVegas
X WIN 201,5x
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260604_081543_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20260604_081543_Chrome.jpg
    374.4 KB · Views: 3
DEMO
44X

the updated visuals are way better than the OG game, i like how it feels a lot better to get more algae in the normal mode

And although you can’t gamble your X on the bonus, i got a lot of algae that I wouldnt of got on the og game. 10/10 game will defo recommend to others!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9719.png
    IMG_9719.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 1
I like Razor Shark, but this didn't make for a better game than the OG, which I'd rather play. Cool to see that Razor Shark himself is animated to move into the win screen, but that's the only addition I like about this over the original.
Having 'jackpots' in your game also usually means a lot of casinos will stupidly exclude it from bonus wagering (even though they shouldn't).
Also, Push Gaming, why don't your demos have autoplay or fast spins? Come on, other providers don't have an issue with this.


DEMO
28.8x

Screenshot (2895).png
 
Real 129x


Razor Shark Jackpots feels like a slot built for players who enjoy chasing bigger wins. The underwater shark theme gives it a slightly tense and adventurous vibe, and every spin feels like something unexpected could happen. What I like most is that the jackpot feature adds extra excitement because there's always that feeling that a big prize could be just around the corner. It's definitely not a slow-paced slot – when the features kick in, the game can become really entertaining.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0531.png
    IMG_0531.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
Razor shark is an old school slot which is really fun and has good memories...however adding a jackpot feature wasn't important at all because it just makes you feel more angry and irritated.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260608_111848_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20260608_111848_Chrome.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 0
Feedback:
Hi! I was happy to try this new installment of the razor shark franchise. Overall I am a big fan of push gaming so always excited to play a new slot from them. This one doesn't disappoint. I am not a big fan of jackpot slots, but this one still has the normal bonus with the multipliers. It's just a great add to the base version of the franchise. It didn't feel harder to land a bonus compared to the original, I was a bit scared it would have been with the extra ways to win. Happy to play this one and I will give it some more spinning!


DEMO
X WIN 44X


Scherm­afbeelding 2026-06-08 om 10.25.36.png
 
DEMO

X WIN: 72,5x

Feedback: The game feels very similar to the original Razor Shark, which is a good thing since I always enjoyed that slot. The added jackpot feature brings a bit more excitement to the base game and gives you something extra to look forward to. However, I still prefer the original. Overall, a solid slot with a nice atmosphere, but not quite an upgrade for me.

7/10

1780909887412.png
 
DEMO
X WIN: 16 x

Feedback:
Razor Shark Jackpots keeps the classic Razor Shark feeling while adding a jackpot mechanic that can create some extra anticipation during the session. The graphics and soundtrack stay true to the original, which I liked. The gameplay is enjoyable, but apart from the jackpot feature it does not feel very different from the older version. Still a fun slot and worth a try for Razor Shark fans.

1780910201488.png
 
I usually avoid all Jackpot slots because I've never had a decent win on any of them. On the other hand, I really like Razor Shark, and this is basically the same game. It's not bad, but I'd rather just play the original.

DEMO
77x
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-06-08-12-41-48-365_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-06-08-12-41-48-365_com.android.chrome.jpg
    464.3 KB · Views: 0
So far the gameplay felt like original Razor Shark, because I havent triggered the jackpot round yet. But since Razor Shark is one of my favorite games, I also enjoy playing this new version. The RTP is slightly worse than the original version, but still pretty decent. Hopefully the casinos wont implement a worse RTP version. It would be nice to add a speed/turbo mode for faster spins.

DEMO
67X
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-06-08 142512.png
    Screenshot 2026-06-08 142512.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
Demo play
X win=46x

Nice looking slot, i like how often you get the seagrass. Takes alot to get the pot bonus. Also hard to bonus without an ekstrabet. Coins seem all bad valueso i guess the gold coins are very rare. 4/5 game.
 

Attachments

  • razorjackpots.jpg
    razorjackpots.jpg
    413.1 KB · Views: 0
Very volatile game as is the trend with push gaming, i like that there is no unreal gamble like in Razor Returns.
Wouldn't expect this kind of volatility in a jackpot slot. I like that they have kept most of the OG gameplay and visuals. I would like if the shark would not need this many coins to pop. I can't tell if the popping is random and it shows fake progress with the coin stacking, or it actually matters how many coins you collect.

DEMO
X win 112.7
112,7x.png
 
Feedback
It looks and feels exactly the same as the previous razor shark slots from push. Im not sure if it was necessary to make a new razor slots but with just the jackpot feature...? If I remember correctly they did the same with the beehive slot. I guess push gaming is trying to "push" out as many slots as possible without implementing new features in to the game. Decent slot at best, would love to see new things implemented and not the same old

DEMO
X WIN 17xScreenshot 2026-06-08 at 23.37.03.png
 
Last edited:
Feedback: I love razor shark all of them i play it often got 500x coin yesterday on the other shark slot, gives the same vibe feels the same only that it has that coin thing that can trigger the big shark i think believe its the jackpot havent yet trigger it but i will soon cuz this i will play much more with real money next time. love them all razor shark slot this to gonna grind it more trigger bonus and jackpot.

DEMO
40x
 

Attachments

  • Skärmbild 2026-06-09 004454.png
    Skärmbild 2026-06-09 004454.png
    544.4 KB · Views: 0
DEMO
X WIN: 118,5 (base bet)

Feedback: Not much different from the previous versions to be honest, and im not a fan of jackpot games, where the collecting coins is just there for the look. I would have prefered if you could buy in on the bonus. Its a colourful and well designed slot from push gaming but i just dont think that it adds something new to the series.

Skärmavbild 2026-06-09 kl. 16.18.25.png
 
Back
Top