[GAME PROMO] Beast Gains (Relax Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

Real money
X Win:
83x
Casino:
Bethard

Played it some and bought bonuses. Yeah, full gamble, chose middle, paid a handsome 7x. Managed to spin in the ultra bonus, payout 190x. Obviously something with ultra bonuses' value vs reality remains off balance. Not as bad as with the Kraken's cove gamble, necro and a few recent installments.

The slider on top is very welcome for basegame, perhaps other upcoming relax games could use this concept for displaying upcoming/potential boosters for the player.

Anyhow, it's a cool and smooth game especially visual elements are not as clunky as before.
 

Attachments

  • beastg.png
    beastg.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
Real Cash
49x
Wildz Casino

Awesome slot. Between all the bonuses the base game has a lot of potential as well. The graphics look a little chunky but that's what they were going for. Runs smooth as butter.

8/10 I'd love to throw 5k spins at it to get the real feel for the slot. Great mix of bonuses. If it paid as good as it plays a solid 10 haha
 

Attachments

  • BG 49x.jpg
    BG 49x.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 0
RealMoney - 6648x - palmslots
beastgains.png

Feedback: After playing it for a bunch of time I can confirm that is really good game. Ofc, there is only one bonus that can trigger over 5kx winning and it's a middle one, I think it should be some volatility indication when you're picking it. I miss iron bank feature in first game to have more place on mystery symbol, if there is no lion, win is around 100-200x. Hot mode should be more visible but it's still great title. Nicely done
 
Demo play

Win: 1275x base bet / 850x enchanced bet (Lucky Boost)

Feedback:
This is a great slot. I do like both Net Gains and Beast Mode, but this is surely better. The gamble is rough, and could easily rinse your balance, but could be very rewarding aswell. I usually stop after one gamble and that strategy has been far more successful than double gambas. Base game is good, and quite frequent bonuses with the enchanced bet activated. Also a plus that you can land superbonus in base game (and maybe 5 scatters too?)
Bonus Reels are very fun, but too expensive for my taste. The Full Trail bet is better and gives some decent hits aswell.
The design is not my cup of tea though, a lot going on here and not always easy to see what's hitting or not.

Landed the super and on top got Lucky Boost.. When it first happened it was on demo.. Well, gotta keep hunting for it again on real money I guess😂

Demo_850x_1275x.jpg
 
Honestly im not a big fan of this slot. The bonus is way too hard to land from basegame even if its just 85x to buy. Bonus is too volatile and even if you gamble to max spins you might end up with 10x. Too many feature buy options and theres is not much happening in base game. Only good thing is the visuals, I like the style. 3/10
 

Attachments

  • Näyttökuva 2026-03-12 183628.png
    Näyttökuva 2026-03-12 183628.png
    865.2 KB · Views: 0
The best slot you've made yet!
The bonus trail is a huge add to the slot and the most fun thing about it.
You've finally added a gamble to the bounses which can be good or bad sometimes.
My favourite bonus is the coins..there have been so much new things!
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260312_193754_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20260312_193754_Chrome.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 1
Demo play, 630x.

First of all , i would like to appreciate the visuals. The theme and general colors are very good, really suits the game.
Same with the music, it's very well done.

Now regarding the slot - I would say this is the best release of caasinogrounds. I really like that it shows at the top - if a random feature is coming or not. It would be nice to get more features.
I like the middle bonus the most, with the multiplier climbing.

All in all, I do recommend this slot. It's very fun and it's not bad RTP.
9/10
 

Attachments

  • beast gains.png
    beast gains.png
    977.4 KB · Views: 0
Screenshot (2237).png

Overall an enjoyable experience. The game is jam-packed with features and mechanics without feeling like a mess. I especially like the mystery box gameplay (but I like all of the bonus games). The artwork of the symbols is fantastic, they're well animated and very nice to look at.

When trying to click through the gamble wheel animation, it would be better if there was a sped up animation, instead of instantly showing the result with no animation, which looks weird.

Also, while I kind of like gamble features, it's the extremely basic, "risk your bonus for 1 stage better" thing; it could be more creative.

The win screen is not bad, but could be a lot better; there isn't much distinction between the different levels of win and I don't feel that hyped like I do with really good win screens.

Good game, I will likely play it in the future for real money.
 
For me, Beast Gains is a fun but patience-inducing slot. It focuses on big wins rather than small ones, so bankroll management is crucial, otherwise your balance can quickly dwindle. The theme and effects look modern

Screenshot_2026-03-12-04-56-44-847.jpg
 
Demo 61,50x.
Overall, the game looks visually appealing and runs smoothly on mobile. The graphics are colorful and the theme feels engaging. The symbols and animations are clear, and the spin speed feels comfortable.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6193.png
    IMG_6193.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
Love the clean graphics, really well made! You can feel the jungle vibe with the music and the good sound effects. The buy festure button seems a bit out of place designwise but bonus buy itself is a great addition. It just sometimes feels a bit dead after gambling to the highest level but i guess thats just high volatility. One of the best of those colab games, well done.
7036.jpg
 
Demo play

246x


Beast Gains stands out from other slots because it has a lot of features. Choosing between the free spins modes can sometimes be difficult. I think the multiplier bonus is more volatile than others. With the persistent collector in the Coins bonus and the snake boxes in the mystery bonus, you can expect a minimum win of 500-600x

Screenshot 2026-03-12 203413.png
 
cgbg.jpg

Beast Gains got that jungle vibe going wild right away, also i love the cascade action firing off. Free spins deliver when they land, especially when gambling for the upgrades. Got some nice hits in demo mode. The animations are so good too, it's all smoth like the gameplay. Great slot for a grind, 8/10!
 
Screenshot_20260312-204121.png

The first thing that caught my attention while playing Beast Gains was the game's pace. Thanks to the cascading system, sometimes a single spin can turn into a long combo chain. I also liked the trailing feature spins, if you get some good hits, it keeps the game from getting boring
 
1773345848715.png


This is basically an improvement and a way better version of beast mode. I love being able to gamble the bonus twice and i'm a big fan of multiplier ladder and hot mode.

I actually am a big fan of the 5x feature buys i had 2000x it's probably the thing I like the most about this and it seems to bonus fairly frequently but they are very volatile it feels like because i can go down 200x like its nothing in dead spins but very huge potentional great job with this game guys.
 
Relax new.png

It's a good slot game to pass the time. The gamble feature doesn't live up to expectations. After a few attempts, you can gamble up to 10 spins, but the spins are dead. Starting with 6 spins, you can still play more than 6 spins with extra spins from the trail
 
xbet: 788x
Feedback: Relax Gaming's games and release strategy are excellent. Instead of constantly releasing new clones, they release a small but perfectly designed game every year. It's clear that skilled craftsmen worked on this game. There's harmony between the graphics and the gameplay mechanics. I'd give the game an 8/10

Screenshot_20260312_224028_Samsung Internet.jpg
 
Demo play

I really like how the game looks, and plays out, very good slot, basegame can be very decent when you roll like 10+ times with wilds and boxes.
But what I dont like is the double gamble. Seems to be very harsh bonus even with 4 scatters (silver bonus) had it like 5 times and best was like 30x. Dont know how hard it is to get gold bonus from basegame tho. But that seems to have potential
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5744.png
    IMG_5744.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 1
Solid slot with big potential, the base game has a lot going on. I like that you can choose between three different free spins bonuses, also really like visual side of this game. I will definitely come back to this slot again, even though it's very high volatility.
 

Attachments

  • 111.png
    111.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
Very nice slot with a lot of diffrent ways to play and win. So you can enjoy it over a longer period of time. I look forward to playing it more and watch others play it as well. Good work you guys :)
 

Attachments

  • Skjermbilde 2026-03-12 231122.png
    Skjermbilde 2026-03-12 231122.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 2
Back
Top