[FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] World Class Kickoff Dream Drop (Relax Gaming)

Skylined87

Administrator
Staff member
forum-1280x444-no-button-world-class.png


HOW TO PARTICPATE:

1. Play World Class Kickoff Dream Drop freeplay tournament from Relax Gaming - HERE.
2. Complete 300 spins. Top 10 in the leaderboard get prizes.


After the draw is made, you will be contacted via DM to fill out a form.
Once that is completed, please allow up to 2 weeks for prizes to be credited (usually they are credited in few days, but sometimes things happen).



PRIZES:

€1000 IN PRIZES


  • Top 10 scores in the leaderboard: 10 x €100 GoGift Vouchers

*Terms & conditions:

- Promotional period - 07/06/2026 10:00 CET - 09/06/2026 23:59 CET

- Any kind of duplicates or attempt to cheat will get you disqualified and banned.
- If you have errors in loading the tournament and registration issues, you can re-register ONLY if you have done no spins prior.
- This Promotion is organized by CasinoGrounds.
- Prize draw and winners draw will take place as soon as possible, given that all will provide information needed and that their entries are verified.
- One prize per person.
- Using multiple accounts will get you disqualified and banned from the forum.
- Winner(s) must respond within 1 week period from contacting. If not, the prize and the right to claim will be forfeited.
- This promotion is subject to change at any time.
- 18+, GamblingTherapy.org
 
Last edited:
I couldn’t participate. It just popped up an error which said ”Failed to fetch leaderboard data” and it went to the game but I had only demo money balance instead of the 300 spins. I tried to play it again and it gave same error again and said ”duplicate” so I couldn’t even play it anymore. I guess there is a bug or something.

IMG_5609.jpeg
 
Back
Top