[FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Bonsai Dragon Blitz (Relax Gaming)

Skylined87

Administrator
Staff member
forum-1280x444-no-button-bonsai-dragon-blitz.png


HOW TO PARTICPATE:


1. Play Bonsai Dragon Blitz freeplay tournament from Relax Gaming - HERE.
2. Complete 300 spins. Top 10 in the leaderboard get prizes.


After the draw is made, you will be contacted via DM to fill out a form.
Once that is completed, please allow up to 2 weeks for prizes to be credited (usually they are credited in few days, but sometimes things happen).



PRIZES:

€1000 IN PRIZES


  • Top 10 scores in the leaderboard: 10 x €100 GoGift Vouchers


*Terms & conditions:
- Promotional period - 19/04/2026 10:00 CET - 21/04/2026 23:59 CET

- Any kind of duplicates or attempt to cheat will get you disqualified and banned.
- If you have errors in loading the tournament and registration issues, you can re-register ONLY if you have done no spins prior.
- This Promotion is organized by CasinoGrounds.
- Prize draw and winners draw will take place as soon as possible, given that all will provide information needed and that their entries are verified.
- One prize per person.
- Using multiple accounts will get you disqualified and banned from the forum.
- Winner(s) must respond within 1 week period from contacting. If not, the prize and the right to claim will be forfeited.
- This promotion is subject to change at any time.
- 18+, GamblingTherapy.org
 
Last edited:
After I enter my CG username and username, the website suddenly refreshes. I tried doing it again, but this happened. Is there still a chance for me to participate in the tournament? I haven’t spin yet.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260418-202458.jpg
    Screenshot_20260418-202458.jpg
    244.1 KB · Views: 6
After I enter my CG username and username, the website suddenly refreshes. I tried doing it again, but this happened. Is there still a chance for me to participate in the tournament? I haven’t spin yet.
The tournament starts tomorrow, seems like you and me both jumped the gun
 
I never really understood the 10:00 CET starting date for those tournaments. It's obviously on automated start so it doesn't really matter for the organizer. It can be just set by midnight CET as many of us live in a different time zone anyway. Also supposed to be a 2 day length of tournament. Now it's only 1.5 day which probably makes it hard for some people to join.
 
After I enter my CG username and username, the website suddenly refreshes. I tried doing it again, but this happened. Is there still a chance for me to participate in the tournament? I haven’t spin yet.
Me too I hope they consider it
 
I never really understood the 10:00 CET starting date for those tournaments. It's obviously on automated start so it doesn't really matter for the organizer. It can be just set by midnight CET as many of us live in a different time zone anyway. Also supposed to be a 2 day length of tournament. Now it's only 1.5 day which probably makes it hard for some people to join.
2.5 days, more than enough
 
After I enter my CG username and username, the website suddenly refreshes. I tried doing it again, but this happened. Is there still a chance for me to participate in the tournament? I haven’t spin yet.
I have the same problem now
 
Just played few spins and accidentally refresh page. Now I cant get back to game. Is there anyway to play rest of spins or is it just gg?
 
same thing, 100 spins in the page refreshed and now i cant join cause of duplicate... idk if we can do anything, just in case theres no time for mods to reply im gonna rejoin with a 7 after my username: guilloleto7
sorry, idk if there is a way to actually check the amount of spins i had done or not.
 
Considering i did 0 spins on my first register since i couldn't im gonna also register with Stephen19999 if not allowed all good but did 0 spins so think its ok? :)
 
same thing, 100 spins in the page refreshed and now i cant join cause of duplicate... idk if we can do anything, just in case theres no time for mods to reply im gonna rejoin with a 7 after my username: guilloleto7
sorry, idk if there is a way to actually check the amount of spins i had done or not.
You do not need a mod to reply, you can simply read the rules.
"- If you have errors in loading the tournament and registration issues, you can re-register ONLY if you have done no spins prior."
 
Hi guys, i tried to play but i got ‘Registration failed, duplication’ but i literally didn’t even do one spin 🙃 so I won’t even be able to try and have a go
 
I added a period to my name in the tournament. Is that acceptable?
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260422-060629.jpg
    Screenshot_20260422-060629.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Back
Top