For a second I thought Gold MW would (micro)pop...

Status
Not open for further replies.

StallCation

Active member
So, I've been trying out Gold MW on micro stake (approx. 0.04 €) and actually got the best setup with 117,649 starting ways in the bonus.

It even retriggered the four middle reels pretty swiftly, so for a second I thought this would be my big one - in terms of multiplier at least. But unfortunately the slot hit the brakes after the 4th retrigger and just threw in deadspins. No good connections with the 3x wilds, only blocking 10's all over. 857x total win in the end, which seems quite underwhelming with this setup. Maybe I'm being greedy here?

Anyway, it's a pretty nice slot overall imho.

The pros: 

- Bonus comes along pretty often, no need to gamble for it imho. I had 13 or 14 bonuses in around 2000 spins, ranging from 35x to 857x total win.

- Base game is quite entertaining and has good RTP (on micro stake at least).

- Max Megaways occur rather often and unlike eg. Bonanza/Extra Chilli, Gold MW is likely to drop the bonus during Max Megaways. I had it happen 3 times.

The cons:

- 10's almost exclusively act as blocker symbols here, both in the base game and in the bonus. It's practically impossible to hit with 10's, and once you've noticed this fact, it becomes pretty annoying. Bad programming imho. I don't know which genius at BTG decided this was a good idea? Newsflash: It's not!

Gold MW 857x micro.jpg

 
Well, this one still plays quite nicely on micro stake, in spite of the annoying blocking 10's issue mentioned above. Here's 3 times around 400x for a 1242x total win. 

Gold MW 450 x micro.jpg

Gold MW 450x micro.jpg

Gold MW 404x base micro.jpg

Gold MW 389x micro.jpg

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top