[FLASH PROMO] Fire Gnomes BIG Buildup (Crazy Tooth Studio)

Skylined87

Administrator
Staff member
forum-1280x444-no-button-fire-gnomes-big-buildup.png


Play Fire Gnomes BIG Buildup slot by Crazy Tooth Studio on any of the casinos listed here and submit your big win (screenshot or video) in this topic and win Amazon Vouchers!*

  
€200 RANDOM PRIZE DRAW:

4 x €50 Amazon Vouchers


*ENTRY / POST REQUIREMENTS:
1. Minimum of 15x win (screenshot/video)
2. What casino you played on + feedback on the game
3. Must be played on casinos listed here and posted within promotional period on the forum (please verify game is present on the casino you decided to play on)




*Terms & conditions:
- Promotional period - 23/07/2023 - 25/07/2023 23:59 CET
- This Promotion is organized by CasinoGrounds.
- You will need a verified player account at the casino you submitted the win from.
- Prize draw will take place 26/07/2023 and winners will be credited latest by 03/08/2023, given that all will provide information needed and that their entries are verified. 
- Amazon vouchers can not be claimed in Amazon India
- One prize per person.
- Only real money screenshots/videos accepted as entry (bonus money is allowed if you claimed a bonus).
- Winner(s) must respond within 1 month period from contacting. If not, the prize and the right to claim will be forfeited.
- This promotion is subject to change at any time.
- 18+, GamblingTherapy.org

 
Last edited by a moderator:
image.png

15x at MrQ.

Not for me this one. I don't like that all the RTP is being siphoned off into the gold coin, also needing to create barrels in previous turns before you can get them  creating an "I must play more to recoup that RTP" atmosphere. The animations that  keep popping up are unclear and confusing, it doesn't do a good job letting you know what's happening. All around miss from me.

 
29x Slotnite

What a strange game! I can't decide if I like it or not. Bonuses seem to pay very little but at least I'm getting them. I quite like the different concept of the items down the sides!

Screenshot_20230724-003306.png

 
33.26x on K8.io casino 

Finally a slot that I enjoyed a lot. It has a real build up game mechanic and overall it's fun to play. I don't see a big potential but at least this game offers something new and not just an average reskin game. I will play it later for sure.


fire.JPG

 
18x at LeoVegas

The game is a typical "wagering" game. Very low volatile. Can hardly imagine that you can win high here. There you see some wild lines and win "nothing" - Not my game 2/5

18x fire gnome geissbock CG raffle.JPG

 
Mr Q 54x

I actually enjoyed it to be honest, alot going on at times and got a little confusing but overall enjoyable.

Bonus was nice too, seems very low volatile though and more of a wagering game.

Not too bad 7/10

Screenshot_20230724_222103_Samsung Internet.jpg

 
76x (30p stake)

leovegas

decent game. I like the base game, it doesn’t spin too slow like some games. The graphics are slightly above average. 
  3 bonus within 50 spins. First was 11x second was 17x . The last one was the one I am posting now. 

IMG_5308.png

 
17x (30p stake) LeoVegas

A very volatile game, but the mechanics are quite cools with the barrel builders which never hit for me.

Got the bonus after about 5 spins and never again after another 150. 😊  

Screenshot 2023-07-24 190937.png

Screenshot 2023-07-24 195041.png

 
Sugarcasino with a 85x win

I don't really find the game exciting. I can't see the great potential, although the 1st bonus paid quite ok. Will not play the game again.

chrizzo gnomes.JPG

 
37x on leovegas. 
Not very fun game, don’t know how you’re supposed to win from this game. Bonus doesn’t seem to have big potential. Atleast it is fairly easy to trigger

IMG_3468.png

 
15x at Diamond 7 casino

Liked this game alot with the side reels. Seems low volatile which I like. Visuals seems little too old for my taste so 7/10 overall.

Screenshot_2023-07-25-11-03-10-44_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

 
20x Leovegas

Not a big fan of building slots because you get locked in, but this slot doesn't feel like that much of a "trap". Fun low volatility slot

gnomes cg promo.jpg

 
18x on MrQ

Fun little game, the build up builds a little suspense, but overall seems quite low volatile. Can't quite make out if the multis are multiplicative or not, but can't imagine wins can be massive....

Screenshot_20230725-090351_Chrome.jpg

 
87x played at leovegas.

the idea of the bonusgame is very nice but sadly the game is lacking a higher volatility to generate excitement.

graphics and sounds are ok.

5/10

fire gnomes 13 11 entry.PNG

 
Back
Top