CGSibbe Administrator Apr 19, 2024 #3 Wow, what a gorgeous hit. I hope you took it to cash-out land! Also, math for anyone interested: (17.44 x 1025)/1.6 = 11172.5x
Wow, what a gorgeous hit. I hope you took it to cash-out land! Also, math for anyone interested: (17.44 x 1025)/1.6 = 11172.5x
Eddy1980 New member Apr 24, 2024 #9 CGSibbe said: Wow, what a gorgeous hit. I hope you took it to cash-out land! Also, math for anyone interested: (17.44 x 1025)/1.6 = 11172.5x Click to expand... Played this bonus buy thousands of times. I love it! It's the best of all bonuses. Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2024
CGSibbe said: Wow, what a gorgeous hit. I hope you took it to cash-out land! Also, math for anyone interested: (17.44 x 1025)/1.6 = 11172.5x Click to expand... Played this bonus buy thousands of times. I love it! It's the best of all bonuses.