Finally decent Reactoons Win (LOWER THE VOLUME)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casinolandstreaming

Casino streamer
Hey!

I've been waiting for a decent hit for soooo long, and finally I got it ! :)  As always, I was super excited, so please lower the volume :D

Enjoy!



 
@Casinolandstreaming great win and a great post. Quite right being over exited. Was a super build up to the gargantoon.

That incision with wilds just filled the little tubes up no problem. On a 3 dollar stake it was the small gargantoons that ate all the pink dudes for a very nice 2250 dollars.

Overall reactoonz great fun to play and can be frustrating but when it connects like your win its great to watch.

You hit that top symbol hard. I think it was 16 pinks for 2250. Overall bonus of just over 2400 dollars.

Super congrats and enjoy your winnings???.

 
@Casinolandstreaming great win and a great post. Quite right being over exited. Was a super build up to the gargantoon.

That incision with wilds just filled the little tubes up no problem. On a 3 dollar stake it was the small gargantoons that ate all the pink dudes for a very nice 2250 dollars.

Overall reactoonz great fun to play and can be frustrating but when it connects like your win its great to watch.

You hit that top symbol hard. I think it was 16 pinks for 2250. Overall bonus of just over 2400 dollars.

Super congrats and enjoy your winnings???.
Thanks guys :)

That was completely unexpected :)  I (almost) lost hope when 3rd set of little Gargas hit hard :D

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top