Feelin' blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StallCation

Active member
Not a 50,000 € buy - not a buy at all in fact. But it's a pretty little hit on blue chillies for a 423x total win. 

Extra Chilli 423x total.jpg

Extra Chilli 423x.jpg

 
Nice, haven't played this in agesss
Thx @Springo. I'm not the one to encourage other people to play slots, but for me Extra Chilli is still the best game BTG ever released, maybe with DHV as a close runner-up. Best balance between potential and playability imho, beats eg. Bonanza and WWTBAM, unless you go ham on the Devil Wheel (the free spins gamble feature). I prefer to play base game and take whatever comes along. I'd say 8 spins are better than a lost gamble on forementioned Devil Wheel, hehe...  

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Extra Chilli is a BTG classic - But its renown for being a brutal bonus buy...especially if your chasing 24 spins  :P Congratulations on your win!! :D  

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top