StallCation
Active member
While I'm contemplating whether to keep grinding Cazino Cosmos, I've been revisiting some of my other go-to slots, mostly on micro bets.
Too bad that this 720x hit on Multifruit was on 0.03€ stake, Extra Chilli contributed with another very reasonable line-up of reds (486x total) and Book of Sheba did good in this Kings bonus (394x).
TNT Tumble has been cooling down a bit lately, I find it hard to go over 250x, so maybe it's time to give it a break. Had these decent ones (290x, 256x and 251x), but that as good as it gets atm.






Too bad that this 720x hit on Multifruit was on 0.03€ stake, Extra Chilli contributed with another very reasonable line-up of reds (486x total) and Book of Sheba did good in this Kings bonus (394x).
TNT Tumble has been cooling down a bit lately, I find it hard to go over 250x, so maybe it's time to give it a break. Had these decent ones (290x, 256x and 251x), but that as good as it gets atm.





