Extra Chilli (614x)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StallCation

Active member
A very entertaining bonus on Extra Chilli, starting out as a HOT +4. A lot of nice hits and two retriggers along the way, but waiting in vain for the insane-all-the-way-purples-hit on >20x multiplier. Still, better than a lost gamble for 24 spins.   

Extra Chilli 614x.jpg

 
All jokes aside do u play any other slots lol
Sure, they just don't produce anything worth uploading atm.

Except a couple of hits on BoD, Templar Tumble, Multiplier Odyssey, Carnival Queen, Vikings & Lil' Devil, I haven't really had anything except Extra Chilli that got over 300x the past two months.

Would of course loooove to upload a 5000x win on eg. Fruit Party, Razor Shark, Fire In The Hole or Iron Bank, preferably on 5€ stake, but surprisingly those wins just didn't occur over here...

 
Congrats mate, this game can be dangerous. be careful !
Thx for your concern @Elias_kh11, I appreciate it. I am indeed quite careful with this slot; I never gamble the free spins, I don't go ham on bonus buys and I mostly grind it on low stake. That combo - bonus buy + gamble option - is what makes Chilli dangerous imho. If you play it like you'd play eg. Bonanza or WWTBAM it's a great slot, again imho.

3 of the casino sites I use don't even have the bonus buy option - and on my other casino accounts I've set the max. betsize to approx. 6€ along with a tight daily deposit limit = I can't go ham, even if I wanted to.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top