Extra Chilli 4807,3x basegame hit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikkon1

New member
Hi,

I hit the the jackpot, max megaways and it was almost full of red chilli.

Bet 0,60€ and i won 2884,38 €. πŸ˜€

I was tired ,drunkΒ  and me fool dont take the picture..πŸ˜’.

20200802_215843.jpg

 
Nooooo where is the Screenshot ;( in a basegame spin this had to be max megaways almost fullscreen purple chilli or something... I cant even believe this.

 
Nooooo where is the Screenshot ;( in a basegame spin this had to be max megaways almost fullscreen purple chilli or something... I cant even believe this.
Max megaway and red chilli. I ask casino it is possible to see video or picture my winning. They sayΒ it is possible , they ask BTG and when they get that, they promise to send me.

 
you probably got 640 ways of red chillis all the way.

1 way of red chilli in 6 reels pays 7.5x the bet.

7.5 x 640 ways = 4800x

Nice win congrats

 
Im disapointed, casino answer this:

Code:
You inquired about the possibility of receiving a photo or video of the round you played in the Extra Chilli game.

We’re researching this with the game’s manufacturer and unfortunately we have to offer a winning round only in text format that presumably doesn’t serve the purpose you were seeking with your question. However, congratulations on your victory and a nice start to the week there!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top