M Mikkon1 New member Aug 6, 2020 #2 Bonus win 0,60€ bet, I have video also but too big. Nice 1000x hit whit purple chilli
M Mikkon1 New member Aug 6, 2020 #4 weimaren87 said: So it can pay? Click to expand... I hit last saturday 4807x basegame hit extra chilli. 0,60€ bet.. I dont understand why is my favorite game..
weimaren87 said: So it can pay? Click to expand... I hit last saturday 4807x basegame hit extra chilli. 0,60€ bet.. I dont understand why is my favorite game..
weimaren87 New member Aug 6, 2020 #5 Mikkon1 said: I hit last saturday 4807x basegame hit extra chilli. 0,60€ bet.. I dont understand why is my favorite game.. Click to expand... That`s an incredible win
Mikkon1 said: I hit last saturday 4807x basegame hit extra chilli. 0,60€ bet.. I dont understand why is my favorite game.. Click to expand... That`s an incredible win