[EXCLUSIVE] Ultra Casino €20,000 Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bob_UltraCasino I just got a 200,- win from the free spins 😁 I was wondering, how much time do you have to finish the wagering? Nvm just saw it was 3 weeks!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday I received a message saying I was 1 of the five winners from ReactoonzΒ free spins on Sunday.Β 

Long story short, I managed to wager the €200, helped along with 790x on Serengeti Kings when I had €20 left to wager.

Straight to cash out land with my €1.3k 😁😁😁😁

My one and only deposit on UltraΒ  before this win was €10!Β 

Thanks Ultra Casino and @LetsGiveItASpinΒ for this promotion β€πŸ‘

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday I received a message saying I was 1 of the five winners from ReactoonzΒ free spins on Sunday.Β 

Long story short, I managed to wager the €200, helped along with 790x on Serengeti Kings when I had €20 left to wager.

Straight to cash out land with my €1.3k 😁😁😁😁

My one and only deposit on UltraΒ  before this win was €10!Β 

Thanks Ultra Casino and @LetsGiveItASpinΒ for this promotion β€πŸ‘
My apologies it was actually 750x, but still €1.3k went in my back pocket 😁😁

Screenshot_20201005-143620.png

 
What a great promotion it was. Won 3 times, twice with like 4x.

Managed to cash out 2 times, 240 and 310 euros. no problems

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top