anonymousapple
New member
Saw your entire off stream session mate tonight mate, looking rough, hopefully the days ahead are better for you both!I tried to take LGD on map 2, dossers wouldn't allow
![]()
Last edited by a moderator:
Saw your entire off stream session mate tonight mate, looking rough, hopefully the days ahead are better for you both!I tried to take LGD on map 2, dossers wouldn't allow
![]()
Take that back, saw the 2000x, 5 scatters and 1000x hit, get inSaw your entire off stream session mate tonight mate, looking rough, hopefully the days ahead are better for you both!
PMd you a link to the raw footage for the 5 scatters and 2000x!I tried to take LGD on map 2, dossers wouldn't allow
![]()
What did I missed here, watched the whole stream to the end yesterday... some offstream gambling here?Take that back, saw the 2000x, 5 scatters and 1000x hit, get in![]()
Haha, it was still pretty brutal in total but nice recovery for sure! I'll check the footage tomorrow most likely, cheers for getting the camera upTake that back, saw the 2000x, 5 scatters and 1000x hit, get in![]()
Good with Secret, unlucky with TP. Must say that EG is putting on an impressive show, grand finals will be interesting, hoping for EG - SecretWent Secret Map 3 after they lost racks at 3.5, thankfully it came in.
Going TP - 1.5 next and perhaps some live betting
Yea, thankfully went EG for their series against LGD at evens. Would have went secret for the game vs iG but missed it (and glad i did too because secrekt). I reckon its a rematch between EG vs LGD again with EG taking itGood with Secret, unlucky with TP. Must say that EG is putting on an impressive show, grand finals will be interesting, hoping for EG - Secret![]()
I’m all good, these session happens a few times per year, sometimes we come out ahead, this wasn’t one of themWe are all survived that is important. I hope you have rested physically and mentally.
To think this all started because of unibet's stake restrictionI’m all good, these session happens a few times per year, sometimes we come out ahead, this wasn’t one of them![]()
Haha, yes! Too bad we couldn’t spike a sick win but it will come one dayTo think this all started because of unibet's stake restrictionIs your pinnacle fixed?
Unfortunately that didnt come in as morph was shut down really hard. Only remaining bet is EG -1.5Dont see EG stopping naga when it goes mid game, going iG live game 1
I agree, great Major! EG throwing game 3 a bit but that's life I guess, looking forward to the next one!Looking real good after the 2-0 but props to iG for the comeback, overall a great major!
This email () is already in use and linked to your account. Please click Continue to link accounts or use your account.
Continue