Do slots get removed/deleted by providers?

John Michael

New member
I ask this because there are a few slots that I used to play years ago that I no longer see anywhere, for example:

Fortune Girl
Girls with Guns
Jurassic World
Jurassic Park
Six Acrobats
Life of Riches

I notice these are all Microgaming, so I figure they either don't carry the slot anymore or it is a region-lock thing since I used to be able to play them before Ontario cracked down on online gambling providers.

Anyone have insight? Can anyone who isn't in Ontario or Canada play these games?
 
Last edited:
There is a lot of scenarios like this, I’m not sure exactly with these specifik games.

But many of the branded slots (like artists or bands, or slots with themes like DC comics/Disney owned companies) Have either gotten to expensive to renew the extra licensing cost they pay to owner of brand they are using compared to the money they earn from people playing it. Or in some cases the owner of the brand had a change of heart and don’t wanna be associated with gambling anymore and decide to stop the slots. (Probably what happened with the Jurassic Park ones you mentioned)

This happened to me with an old favourite of mine Casper’s mystery mirror (blueprint gaming)
(brand license issue)

But there is also times where the game is just to strong or paying too much, like what happened with Juice Inc (Playson) where they messed up math and it was too good to just keep going for top and they had to delist the game.
 
Back
Top