MajsanCool
Moderator
AfterΒ mineΒ and Kims flight back to Malta was cancelled I decided to try my luck at slots instead. So, said and done I put in some money there and started to play some slots.Β
With just a few kronas left IΒ went in to Netents new slot Serengeti Kings.Β SinceΒ Iβm a huge fan ofΒ theΒ Disney movie the Lion KingΒ and also trying toΒ hint to Kim forΒ actually take me to the real Serengeti safari in Tanzania I just had a good feeling about the gameΒ and I was correct. With just 2 Swedish kronas left I got into the bonus and got a nice 563x the betsize. Ding ding!


With just a few kronas left IΒ went in to Netents new slot Serengeti Kings.Β SinceΒ Iβm a huge fan ofΒ theΒ Disney movie the Lion KingΒ and also trying toΒ hint to Kim forΒ actually take me to the real Serengeti safari in Tanzania I just had a good feeling about the gameΒ and I was correct. With just 2 Swedish kronas left I got into the bonus and got a nice 563x the betsize. Ding ding!


Last edited by a moderator: