Did someone experience problems withdrawing money at William Hill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnKanon

New member
Hello,

so i ended up winning really big, i turned 400 euro into 70 grand. But withdrawing isnt going very smooth. My withdrawals kept getting reversed and being put into my account. At some point they said it was Skrill that wasnt accepting the payments. So i got in touch with Skrill and they told me my account is fully operational and they double checked it. Now they saying they have to wait for a finance team to approve it again all of a sudden. To me this all looks a bit strange, especially since they come up with different things every single time. Did anyone else ever have issues withdrawing money from William Hill? Like maybe they will pay anytime soon and im just a bit too worried.

 
How long you been with them ?

I have had an account with them for over 15 yrs and no problems at all ,  used to take 3-5 working days but now it hits the account within 4 hrs normally.

I hope you get it sorted soon but unless there are some kind of verifications going on then i do not see any problems.

 
Well i just got in contact with them again through live chat, and now they say my account is under review due to the big withdrawal and it will take a couple of days. I mean this could really be the case its just weird that they first blame skrill for not accepting the payments and now all of a sudden they are reviewing my account again, it just feels really shady somehow. I do have everything documented through screenshots and stuff, and they just say something else every single time. Guess i’ll just wait a couple of days again now and hope i finally get my funds.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds like they have a process and multiple departments have to approve the payment. It’s likely standard operating procedures. All boxes must be checked so no mistakes are made. Once upon a time, way back when. I had a withdrawal of £18,000 that got sent twice. £36,000 him my back account. I gave the money back but that could of ended badly for them.

 
Yea i hope ure right. It just felt weird because they kept reversing withdrawals and blaming skrill. Then the skrill customer service would even help me out and get directly in touch with them, and then all of a sudden my account is under review again. But i’ll just continue praying i get my money anytime soon :)

 
U dont have to worry, hills are more reliable than most casinos advertised in this forum. Just wait for it or u could call their number which is normally more reliable. They are probably reviewing your gameplay/however u won that $. As long as everything is fine (KYC, no terms breached if u were on a bonus) then you should get it soon.

Ive withdrawn a lot in hills over the past 2 yrs, no issues.

image.png

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your reply anonymousapple thats really comforting to read. I mean i did win 71k in a week, so i also do understand that they wanna do extra checks and stuff. It’s just the fact that its a huge sum of a money for me. I’ll just try to stay calm and hopefully they release the withdrawal soon. Thanks for your message!

 
I won 10k on William hill and they paid it in 4 hrs to PayPal. I think maybe because it is such a large amount it’ll be subject to more checks. Overall there a reliable site for payouts 

 
UPDATE: so the following happened; they actually paid me 8 grand and the rest of it got reversed to my account again. Which is super strange since they say my account was under review. Im now just gonna try and make small withdrawals each 4 hours because that did seem to work.

 
Best bet is to withdraw in small chunks, like £5k. I have seen other issues like this on videoslots, if you try to withdrawal one big lump sum it gets reversed. Just break it down into smaller chunks and see how many come through and how many get reversed, then repeat etc until all is withdrawn 

 
It sounds like they have a process and multiple departments have to approve the payment. It’s likely standard operating procedures. All boxes must be checked so no mistakes are made. Once upon a time, way back when. I had a withdrawal of £18,000 that got sent twice. £36,000 him my back account. I gave the money back but that could of ended badly for them.
top bloke respect for that some people wouldn't pay a penny back if they was paid twice.

 
When i win alot, i always just make many small withdrawals that get accepted automaticly.

Won 20k euros on bethard some weeks ago. I first tried to withdraw everything, but it got stuck in pending for over a day since a special department had to check it. So i canceled it, and withdrew 1k x 20 :D  

 
Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE: so i tried making smaller withdrawals, first did 2500 and it got reversed then did 2000 and it got reversed as well. Trying 500 now...

 
It’s brutal trying to get ya money sometimes. I’m currently gong back and forth with Betsson. Can’t for the life of me get verified on a e-wallet that I once used 2 years ago. They are bastards for dragging out withdraws. It’s so profitable for them to drag it out because people cancel withdrawals and squander everything.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top