gubbenscf
Member
Finally it happened, 1000x+ win on Deadwood after a -150x session, during which I managed to get 4 bonuses, all of which returned under 15x (Gunslinger). I will not disclose, which bonus I chose, but just a hint: sorry mister (Skylined87). this time you were wrong, even though you know it all and what you don't know, nobody needs to know. 
Word of caution, gamble responsibly especially with this slot, it can rip it all in a matter of minutes and brainwashes you to stay because those programmed near-hits. During base game of my session, all draws for the second Sheriff's star missed along with getting stuck with those visual near-hits that obviously are programmed in (unethical). In short, it is a dangerous and cruel game and should be avoided by any sane gambler. It is just a hit-run game, "have a few spins there, if you win, leave it or it will take it all and more fast". Some arguments below to back this up.
After this win I decided to try out the normal bonus buys (purchasing price around 70x) with stakes 0,4e-0,8e (2 on each stake to try out both bonuses):
0,4e: Attempt 1: 11x (Gunslinger); Attempt 2: 58x (Hunter)
0,6e: Attempt 1: 153x (Hunter); Attempt 2: 2x (Gunslinger, which equals to 1,2 euros, I seriously thought this is a joke)
0,8e: Attempt 1: 22x (Gunslinger); Attempt 2: 12X (Hunter)
Sample size is small, but this portrays the normal gameplay pretty well considering my previous bonus buys and sessions. Furthermore, I have played it now some thousands of spins delivering some dozens of free spin features including a few 100x+ features with 2 misses of the top feature. I think I am done with the game, got my money back with some extra to cover Nolimit's other shenanigans i.e. the nerfing of Barbarian Fury that cost me lots plus a few mouses (not pet mouses).
To: Nolimit (in case you are listening):
Please stop making these poorly delivering and bad games especially flavoured with a 700x bonus buy. Considering and comparing the miniscule potential of a 13k X max win of Deadwood (close to Bonanza's), Deadwood is too volatile, visually programmed to be rigged, and therefore not entertaining in short- or long-run. For me, it would be easier to find your bank account number and send you 70-80% of expected deposits directly or ship it in the snail mail.
P.S. One of my top3 games is your Dragon Tribe that delivers better than Bonanza without Bonanza's 300-600 average requirement of spins for free spins that returns an average of 50 times the stake. Instead, make a sequel to Dragon Tribe with one free spins feature (requiring 4 scatter trigger) perhaps with multiplying sticky wilds and ditch the X ways.

Word of caution, gamble responsibly especially with this slot, it can rip it all in a matter of minutes and brainwashes you to stay because those programmed near-hits. During base game of my session, all draws for the second Sheriff's star missed along with getting stuck with those visual near-hits that obviously are programmed in (unethical). In short, it is a dangerous and cruel game and should be avoided by any sane gambler. It is just a hit-run game, "have a few spins there, if you win, leave it or it will take it all and more fast". Some arguments below to back this up.
After this win I decided to try out the normal bonus buys (purchasing price around 70x) with stakes 0,4e-0,8e (2 on each stake to try out both bonuses):
0,4e: Attempt 1: 11x (Gunslinger); Attempt 2: 58x (Hunter)
0,6e: Attempt 1: 153x (Hunter); Attempt 2: 2x (Gunslinger, which equals to 1,2 euros, I seriously thought this is a joke)
0,8e: Attempt 1: 22x (Gunslinger); Attempt 2: 12X (Hunter)
Sample size is small, but this portrays the normal gameplay pretty well considering my previous bonus buys and sessions. Furthermore, I have played it now some thousands of spins delivering some dozens of free spin features including a few 100x+ features with 2 misses of the top feature. I think I am done with the game, got my money back with some extra to cover Nolimit's other shenanigans i.e. the nerfing of Barbarian Fury that cost me lots plus a few mouses (not pet mouses).
To: Nolimit (in case you are listening):
Please stop making these poorly delivering and bad games especially flavoured with a 700x bonus buy. Considering and comparing the miniscule potential of a 13k X max win of Deadwood (close to Bonanza's), Deadwood is too volatile, visually programmed to be rigged, and therefore not entertaining in short- or long-run. For me, it would be easier to find your bank account number and send you 70-80% of expected deposits directly or ship it in the snail mail.
P.S. One of my top3 games is your Dragon Tribe that delivers better than Bonanza without Bonanza's 300-600 average requirement of spins for free spins that returns an average of 50 times the stake. Instead, make a sequel to Dragon Tribe with one free spins feature (requiring 4 scatter trigger) perhaps with multiplying sticky wilds and ditch the X ways.

