Jpjonathan
New member
I am from Singapore and the gambling regulations is unfortunately super strict here.As the rule is in the terms and conditions; very. While I realize this isn't optimal and excludes some of our awesome community members, the fact that you can't participate absolutely guts me. However, I would be more than happy to hear you out in PM if you have any suggestions on how we can better accommodate players from your part of the world (I'm assuming you're American) in general, here on CasinoGrounds.
Regardless of the above, I'm crossing my fingers your bet slip hits a 'homerun', resulting in a whatever digit floats your boat!
Resulting in the general public to turn to unlicensed sites through betting syndicates around here. Doesnt help that the sportbook we get offer WAY lower odds as well.
No worries! I'll just spectate this competition. Good luck to everyone. Get in!
