[CG EXCLUSIVE] Beast Mode (Relax Gaming & CasinoGrounds) Freeplay Tournament!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the positive point: the game never bother me with any bonus so I can put on autospins and just forget about it

the negative point: it sucks my balance straight down to the zero

conclusion: very nice idea to be able to play in demo mode so later on I don't have to waste a single dollar on real money mode. I even get tired about it in play money mode.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
the positive point: the game never bother me with any bonus so I can put on autospins and just forget about it

the negative point: it sucks my balance straight down to the zero

conclusion: very nice idea to be able to play in demo mode so later on I don't have to waste a single dollar on real money mode. I even get tired about it in play money mode.
Rtp does seem quite low and multiplier ladder is the only good bonus. The mystery symbol bonus is awful, never gives premiums and very rarely do you get it to upgrade. The expanding wilds is pretty bad too, you have to hope to get wilds to build a decent multiplier AND win the gamble to start with a 10x multiplier and only wilds increase the multiplier whereas with multiplier ladder it increases every spin and every win

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top