Deal or Alive
New member
I missed only 1 day of the calendar (yesterday) am I eligible for the grand prize draw?
And yes @Skylined87 and cg staff you can quote me on this. Can I buy one in white please?you want one of these sweaters? lolol g i will pay for one
Be prepared Skylined84, wonder how many people will complain that our wee Desity won a giveaway.Congrats to winners @puntzak @desity2017 @snapper_84 on winning day 21.
Congrats to winners @Lupoaicei ionut @Joppezzz for winning day 23.
This wraps up our Advent Calendar. Thanks to everyone for participating and merry Christmas![]()
Call it ladies intiuition or luck, but same seems to go for all women streamers or who appear on streams of streamers. lol@slotsofun Believe or not but actually I am really sorry about Desity. This is the first time I saw her winning something under 1000x![]()
Yeah,thanksCongrats to winners @puntzak @desity2017 @snapper_84 on winning day 21.
Congrats to winners @Lupoaicei ionut @Joppezzz for winning day 23.
This wraps up our Advent Calendar. Thanks to everyone for participating and merry Christmas![]()
I was laughting about this as well after the price-drawThere was someone who said its rigged for @OnAirJannickand he wins iPhone loool. Congratulations hopefully it won't get lost somewhere in Malta xD.
Is this ipad 64 or 256gb?*drum roll*
We have final prize winners:
@JollyBhoyJohn7 - Nintendo Switch
@Katiecollins153 - Oculus Rift
@Ville M Apple iPad
@OnAirJannick Apple iPhone 11
Massive thanks for everyone for participating. This wraps up the Advent Calendar![]()
Awesome!! Loved the Advent Calander*drum roll*
We have final prize winners:
@JollyBhoyJohn7 - Nintendo Switch
@Katiecollins153 - Oculus Rift
@Ville M Apple iPad
@OnAirJannick Apple iPhone 11
Massive thanks for everyone for participating. This wraps up the Advent Calendar![]()
This email () is already in use and linked to your account. Please click Continue to link accounts or use your account.
Continue