Cazino Cosmos: Tease Central (806x)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StallCation

Active member
I can't really post this in my "When Wilds Take The Piss"-thread, since it's a very nice win. Clocking in at 806x, it's actually my best hit ever on Cazino Cosmos in terms of multiplier.

I decided to continue my ever-ongoing grind a bit, and the slot started out in classic style with its "missing on reel" routine.

But at least the enhanced "Card Shot"-feature did very well. Here you get two extra starting wilds added, and these were spot-on. I had 9 spins to get the middle wild, but true to its nature, Cosmos didn't land it. But as a compensation, I did get top symbol in the sweet spot 4 or 5 times. And so the battle rages on...

Cazino Cosmos missing again 2.jpg

Cazino Cosmos 806x.jpg

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Cazino Zeppelin reloaded looks interesting. Huge potential, more than 100K X.
Yes, looks intriging @jahoo - I bet a lot of gamblers are gonna do their heads in to get that multiplied wild line. I'm a bit confused whether the max. win is approx. 46,000x or 100,000x? I've seen both figures announced.

OT: Yggdrasil should make a reloaded version of Cazino Cosmos as well, where you would be able to combine all 5 special features in one bonus, hehe...

That would mean a feature with 15 spins and min. 3 starting wilds, stacked wilds that could nudge in (like in eg. the Yggdrasil slots Beauty & The Beast and Nirvana) and the chance to transform any premium symbol to a wild.

You're welcome to use my idea, dear provider 😉

 
Continued my Cosmos grind for a bit, as the special feature "Card Shot Free Spins" was getting close. Imho that's the best of the five special features. And this one didn't disappoint in terms of payout - 470x this time around (betsize was 1.40 DKK).

But it just absolutely doesn't want to give the wildline - I'm actually beginning to find it slighty amusing. This time I had 4 well-placed starting wilds, and it threw in another 5 during the free spins, "discreetly" avoiding the 2nd reel, hehe...

Cazino Cosmos 470x total.jpg

Cazino Cosmos 470x.jpg

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top