Rhysttt
Active member
Hello everyone
I was wondering if anyone can assist me. I have been playing at Casumo for a while now, had no issues with any withdrawals until recently.
Three days ago I deposited around $190.00, raw funds with no attached bonus. I ended up winning $1100.
I withdrew the funds and they took 3 days to come back to me to say I have abused the bonus wagering terms of betting over $5. However my deposits had no bonus attachment and were raw deposits. Casumo hardly even offers deposit bonuses. The only thing that has a bonus is daily wheel or bonus cash of a few dollars which I never win anything from anyway so it's always run to $0.00.
I believe what they are trying to do, is say that after my winnings were withdrawn I used daily spin and had like a 0.20 cent bonus on my account, which is ridiculous. At no point did I use any deposit bonus at all.
I have tried to ask for answers and no one will respond and provide any evidence.
Thanks.
Rhys
I was wondering if anyone can assist me. I have been playing at Casumo for a while now, had no issues with any withdrawals until recently.
Three days ago I deposited around $190.00, raw funds with no attached bonus. I ended up winning $1100.
I withdrew the funds and they took 3 days to come back to me to say I have abused the bonus wagering terms of betting over $5. However my deposits had no bonus attachment and were raw deposits. Casumo hardly even offers deposit bonuses. The only thing that has a bonus is daily wheel or bonus cash of a few dollars which I never win anything from anyway so it's always run to $0.00.
I believe what they are trying to do, is say that after my winnings were withdrawn I used daily spin and had like a 0.20 cent bonus on my account, which is ridiculous. At no point did I use any deposit bonus at all.
I have tried to ask for answers and no one will respond and provide any evidence.
Thanks.
Rhys