gamblingannet
New member
Afternoon all,
I have deposited a considerable amount with Casinojoy, I had some bonus spins left over to play, played and won an amount, wagered said amount and after completion an amount was deducted leaving me with the "maximum withdrawable amount", fair enough I was left with €20 after they had deducted the amount over their max allowance. So I continued to play and extremely fortunately increased this non bonus amount to €1,000, requested their maximum daily amount of withdrawl of €500 on Saturday, lost the other €500 whilst waiting for my withdrawl, which is just how it goes as a gambler I suppose. Got an email today Monday 28/9, stating the maximum withdrawl amount is €20 and they have debited €480 from my account. This is an egregious error as they had already taken monies when my balance was converted from wagering. There was no limitations on bet size etc as there is when in bonus mode, I could buy bonuses etc. I was not in an active bonus when these monies were being played with and subsequently sent for a withdrawl.
Kind Regards, Daz
Now 29/9, They removed the €480 and put the 20 back to my account as I was playing with €30 of money I bought from their shop, I wagered that and when I attempted to withdraw, they have now REOMOVED another €70.18 that also and left me with the €20. I reiterate I was playing from account money and not bonus funds, allowed to surpass the max bet and buy bonuses etc. I have been around the block in terms of online casinos, never encountered anything like this. Bitstarz to their credit paid me €12k from a 20c stake on the slot mental, from a bonus after I had wagered it.
Regards, Daz
I have deposited a considerable amount with Casinojoy, I had some bonus spins left over to play, played and won an amount, wagered said amount and after completion an amount was deducted leaving me with the "maximum withdrawable amount", fair enough I was left with €20 after they had deducted the amount over their max allowance. So I continued to play and extremely fortunately increased this non bonus amount to €1,000, requested their maximum daily amount of withdrawl of €500 on Saturday, lost the other €500 whilst waiting for my withdrawl, which is just how it goes as a gambler I suppose. Got an email today Monday 28/9, stating the maximum withdrawl amount is €20 and they have debited €480 from my account. This is an egregious error as they had already taken monies when my balance was converted from wagering. There was no limitations on bet size etc as there is when in bonus mode, I could buy bonuses etc. I was not in an active bonus when these monies were being played with and subsequently sent for a withdrawl.
Kind Regards, Daz
Now 29/9, They removed the €480 and put the 20 back to my account as I was playing with €30 of money I bought from their shop, I wagered that and when I attempted to withdraw, they have now REOMOVED another €70.18 that also and left me with the €20. I reiterate I was playing from account money and not bonus funds, allowed to surpass the max bet and buy bonuses etc. I have been around the block in terms of online casinos, never encountered anything like this. Bitstarz to their credit paid me €12k from a 20c stake on the slot mental, from a bonus after I had wagered it.
Regards, Daz