[CasinoGrounds Awards 2025] Vote your favorites!

Game provider: NLC. They are still doing wild games, there was a lot of good game sequels like Punk Rocker 2. I like albo NSFW game concept, industry ins 18++ and pretenting that there is a fruits and animated symbols is a joke. I saw that they are intoducing Golden Shower, so yes, they are not growing up.
These symbols are much more accepted than those you are talking about.. But you do you ;)
 
My game of the year is Reel Rampage, I enjoy the overall mechanics and feel of the game and the bonus does seem to land with the extra bet more than most games that came out this year.
 
for me, Game of The year is fire in The hole 3. Simple reason: it Gave me my biggest win ever: 4140x. I'm kinda results-oriented, but hey, it is what it is 😅 provider wise, it's No Limit City all day ripping those massive bonus buys is just pure fun
 
Game Of The Year -Iron bank 2

For me Iron bank 2 was a great sequel to an all ready great game.The changes relax made were excellent while staying staying true to the original.The option to change the base game feature was a great idea as you can switch around to keep it exciting .The variety of bonus options and mini game features is why I keep coming back to it even if sometimes its feels impossible to bonus.
 
Game of the year: Sea of spirits. Always love a new Casinogrounds release and this one didn't disappoint. Lots of features to keep it fun and a nice upgrade of the coin feature (which I love most).
Provider of the year: Pragmatic. Big fan of the big bass slots and they keep making new ones to spice things up every now and then. Pretty much the only slots I play.
Community win of the year: niv4rd, Might of ra. Never seen such a hit on that game. Really made me go "wow"
 
For me, Sea of Spirits stands out mainly because it just works. Its one of those games where nothing feels completely new on its own, but the way the mechanics are combined makes it enjoyable over longer sessions, not just for one lucky bonus.

The bonus rounds do be the main reason I like it. They feel rewarding without being overly complicated, and theres always a sense that something decent can happen, even if it doesnt always. That balance between potential and playability is something a lot of games miss nowadays. People want volatilty but they dont want to lose their balance after 15min of play.

What I also like is that it does not relly purely on extreme volatility or extreme bonuses to be interesting. The base game can keep you engaged, and when you do bonus, it doesnt feel like the game suddenly turns into something else entirely.

Not perfect, but definitely the most solid all-rounder of 2025 in my opinion.
 
Sea of spirits is the best game of the year for sure! - i just enjoy the bonus rounds as you can win massive.

relax gaming is my vote / my favourite :) - i enjoy their games the most as for max wins

and unfortunately i do not know anyone in the community so i cannot vote apologies!
 
Iron bank 2 must be my personal game of the year, I have played it so much and I love the first version and this is way better! I hope relax continues to make more similar but unique versions of the iron bank series.
 
Game of the year Mental 2
Provider of the year Slotmill i just love all of the games from them so goood
Nolimit city give us some banger this year
 
My best game provider is hacksaw, feel that it give´s some bonuses and has massive potential.
My favourite game is Fire in the hole 3 the potential is there, and some time it gives it.
Best casino grounds community win of the year is Niv4rd
 
Game provider of the year: Hacksaw. Delivering high quality games every year with exciting features and lots of possible big wins.

Game of the year: Sea of spirits. Innovative game with a new twist. Love the game. Can feel the big win in every spin!

Community win of the year: Nardos1997 with Mental 2.
 
Game of the year for me is kill em all by no limit city. Im gonna be honest my very first impressions of the slot were awful since the amount of deadspins is huge. Once I understood the logic behind the game and started reaching higher levels on bonuses I got really addicted. I haven't experienced such a slot game before.
 
Back
Top