[CasinoGrounds Awards 2025] Vote your favorites!

Game of the year
Sea of sprits,
The game has a great balance for both being high volatile and great rtp , the lay out could be much better and is a bit behind the great idea of the game , as much as the whole idea volatility RTP and max possibility is so great the lay out is not as much likeable as the rest of its features. Different bonuses is good too not so creative though, still good. random features like shooting wilds or two bonus symbols ( even one super and one normal or hot bonus which gives higher chance for being maxed by more boxes or wilds ) would ve made it even better, the frame and symbols graphic for sure could be improved by AI tech, the lay out gives old/available slot machine s vibe we are playing every day. The game is highly aggressive and not many alike amongst the gams, you can max possibility is very high and like almost all of other games which mostly needs the bonus for their max , max in SOS even is very possible from the base game or normal bonus. Super bonus also might gives nothing, it means its balanced and it can't be predicted or expect anything upfront, I would give 6 to layout and 9 to whole idea volatility RTP and max possibility,
 
I think overall 2025 was a bit weak in terms of slot releases, with a lot of lazy reskins, but one game I really enjoyed was Iron Bank 2. I think Relax and you guys did a really good job with it, so for Provider of the Year, I’ve gotta go with Relax Gaming.
 
I think this one improved the most compared to the previous version. It’s strong in both the base game and the bonus, and overall just really fun to play.

Game Provider of the Year: NoLimit City

Not just because of Fire in the Hole 3, but also all the other great releases like Mental 2, Kill ’Em All, Duckhunters...
 
Game of the year: My favorite slot game is Blood Money by Nolimit City because it feels intense and exciting. I like the dark theme and the gameplay. The bonus features is very thrilling.

Game Provider of the Year: NoLimit City
 
Le Zeus - Hacksaw recognised that users were desperate for a chance of a "full screen of coins" in previous games so they purposely built a mechanic that allowed this for a price (bonus buy or hard to get 4 scatters) and quickly became an addictive feature in the community.

Favourite provider - Print Studios purely for their innovation and going against industry trends (boring 3 pot features and lock and spin)

Nardos1997 with Mental 2 win
 
Provider of the year Shady Lady
At the beginning of the year I had no idea about shady lady slots. I think They have managed to create something fresh for the community since their slots are quite unique and I especially like their multiple option bonus buys. The loot box buys are something that I enjoy the most, they can be super volatile but at the same time it's easy to get a 2 to 3k win. I have to admit that some of their latest releases have been a bit disappointing but still they have had phenomenal first year.
 
Hacksaw for game of the year is my vote! They always make amazing slots that are fun to play with high volatility. I could go without slots that are very similar to each other. Some other providers does it more often so I give hacksaw a pass.
 
My favorite slot game is Fire in the Hole 3 from the NoLimitCity provider because I find it unique, and whenever I play it, I often earn from it and have even experienced a big win.

As for the game provider, I choose Pragmatic Play because it has been the provider I’ve consistently played since I first started.

For the community, I’ll pick nardos1997. I watched his gameplay and it was fun to watch.
I like your favorite to, nive pick mr.
 
Game Provider of the year: Hacksaw Gaming

Over the years Hacksaw has been upping their game. Years ago, we were stuck with buying one bonus option and nothing more.
Over the years this improved, including feature buys, bonus buys and super bonus buys.

In 2025, we saw a new feature on Le Cowboy, with the option to gamble up to an Epic bonus which was a great feature.
Nearing the end of the year, we got Smoking Dragon which gave us the option to buy an Epic bonus with no gamble.
Their games have increased in styles and themes while keeping the "Hacksaw feel".
 
Game Of The Year: Le Cowboy

This game was the first real change in features. While keeping the same style as their other "Le" games, this one included an Epic bonus gamble. This was a first time I've seen this from them, as an extra feature. It was new and fresh and still felt fair enough while trying to gamble for the Epic bonus. It also paved the way for buying an Epic bonus on Smoking Dragon. Hacksaw has stepped up the past few years giving a better experience on each new game they create.
 
Game of the year: Iron Bank 2
This game is pure *cinema*. Takes everything good about the first release and improves on it. Loved the addition of feature buys and the super/ultra bonuses. Upgrade the art style as well! Maybe its because kimme spends hours on this game on stream :ROFLMAO:, but I think its GOTY.
 
- Community Win Of The Year: The folsom prison one, just because it's my fav NLC game!
- Game Provider Of The Year: Hacksaw: consistant great game. But i think Push gaming makes the most innovative slots.
- Game Of The Year: Has to be FITH 3. How they managed to up the already great game.
 
My favorite game from 2025 is Mental 2. I like everything about this slot the design the sound and the big potential.

As my favorite provider I was a little torn between NoLimit City and Hacksaw Gaming but I chose Hacksaw simply because there are more games from them that I enjoy.
 
Game of the year is Iron Bank 2
Iron Bank 2 is a successful sequel that expands on the strengths of the first game and offers greater strategic depth. The choice between two base modes and three free spin variations provides variety and control over the gameplay. The Bonus Symbol Boost adds extra dynamism without interrupting the flow of the game.

The execution is technically sound, the animations are fluid, and the transitions between base and bonus rounds are seamless. Volatility is high but fair; big wins are possible, but require patience. As a player, the slot impresses with its combination of clear structure, high potential, and varied features. Those who prefer slots with strong mechanics and plenty of choices will find one of the best examples in Relax Gaming's portfolio here.
 
Game provider of the year : Print studios
I just loved the Print animation and sound the smooth gameplay and with a rich background of all the slots for me Print had a unique approach to slots than other providers as I have observe and with this year release like Deck of seccura and bigstack nut cracker was decent not the best print had and my all time favorite pond of plinko 2(game of the year) and wrapping it up community win of the year I think its the mental 2 win banger win man ;awaiting for more new games thanks print for the amazing releases and thanks casino ground team...
 
Last edited:
Game provider: NLC. They are still doing wild games, there was a lot of good game sequels like Punk Rocker 2. I like albo NSFW game concept, industry ins 18++ and pretenting that there is a fruits and animated symbols is a joke. I saw that they are intoducing Golden Shower, so yes, they are not growing up.
 
Game Provider of the year: Pragmatic

to be honest, i play always pragmatic, love that they everyweek realise new slots.
 
Community Win Of The Year: Iron bank 2


Its really cool game with a lot of features. I love it.
 
Back
Top